PDA

View Full Version : where to buy with UK stock?

captainlip
09-11-2011, 09:04 PM
Where in the UK will there be a stockist of the 811be 1/8th buggy?

can only find one place so far. :confused:

Dudders
09-11-2011, 09:09 PM
Why dont you order from them then?

captainlip
09-11-2011, 09:24 PM
Why dont you order from them then?

its just a page with prices for each model. just wondered how many uk sellers there are.

Jamie.T
09-11-2011, 09:31 PM
www.eliterc-online.co.uk are the shop of the official distributor Serpent-UK.

I spoke with Jeff earlier in the week who said more 811e are due in thursday (tomorrow) and are priced at 439.99.

He also assured me that all spares are also in stock and are competitively priced against other manufacturers.

Hope this helps.

captainlip
09-11-2011, 09:53 PM
www.eliterc-online.co.uk (http://www.eliterc-online.co.uk) are the shop of the official distributor Serpent-UK.

I spoke with Jeff earlier in the week who said more 811e are due in thursday (tomorrow) and are priced at 439.99.

He also assured me that all spares are also in stock and are competitively priced against other manufacturers.

Hope this helps.

super thanks!

captainlip
12-11-2011, 08:44 PM
www.eliterc-online.co.uk (http://www.eliterc-online.co.uk) are the shop of the official distributor Serpent-UK.

Hope this helps.

gave them a text today to enquire and was told 500 :thumbdown:

Ross
12-11-2011, 10:09 PM
gave them a text today to enquire and was told 500 :thumbdown:

Try FWM, i didn't think they were that much..

captainlip
12-11-2011, 10:11 PM
Try FWM, i didn't think they were that much..
FWM are 420 but the product code isnt that of the serpent model

badger5
13-11-2011, 07:36 AM
But the DNX is 495 and I really can't see the DEX408 being much cheaper. I know that the website for Elite RC is a bit lacking but you can still phone and email orders through, and by the sounds of it their support is first class.
If you buy from the states I can't see it being any cheaper with import taxes etc.
From what I've seen the engineering of the Serpent is also top notch, hell they've even ball raced the sway bars, and all drive shafts are captured.

Ross
13-11-2011, 08:11 AM
But the DNX is 495 and I really can't see the DEX408 being much cheaper. I know that the website for Elite RC is a bit lacking but you can still phone and email orders through, and by the sounds of it their support is first class.
If you buy from the states I can't see it being any cheaper with import taxes etc.
From what I've seen the engineering of the Serpent is also top notch, hell they've even ball raced the sway bars, and all drive shafts are captured.

I race the Serpent truggy and the durability has been fantastic, I've come from a Mugen truggy which was very durable and my concerns were that it wouldn't of been as good, I was wrong, if anything it's better :thumbsup:.

You won't go wrong with the serpent, and the back up is great from FWM and elite.

badger5
13-11-2011, 09:10 AM
I've never heard of FWM, does anyone have their contact details?

captainlip
13-11-2011, 09:17 AM

Elite is 500 and imported is 380 before and taxes and that's if you get any.

They say backup is good but there is nothing to show this on websites

JonyNitro
13-11-2011, 08:59 PM
Just order form the US like I will do either from stormer hobbies amain, one other one, Or just go on RC tech,oh shit you have been, you want to double order, a and at $549 dollors Max 350 and split postage and fees:D

captainlip
13-11-2011, 09:35 PM
Just order form the US like I will do either from stormer hobbies amain, one other one, Or just go on RC tech,oh shit you have been, you want to double order, a and at $549 dollors Max 350 and split postage and fees:D

Somebody translate that for me. :lol:

Do I read it that you want to order aswell?

JonyNitro
13-11-2011, 09:39 PM
Somebody translate that for me. :lol:

Do I read it that you want to order aswell?

might aswell were from absolute hobbyz

captainlip
13-11-2011, 09:47 PM
might aswell were from absolute hobbyz

What about postage cost as your gonna need one sending daaan saaafff when they come.

i got a code with a whole $12.50 off :lol: and after currency conversion it comes to 360 each if no customs rob us

JonyNitro
13-11-2011, 09:49 PM
What about postage cost as your gonna need one sending daaan saaafff when they come.

i got a code with a whole $12.50 off :lol: and after currency conversion it comes to 360 each if no customs robbing us

you need to ask who your getting it off to lower the value of the goods it will not come through customs free? what 8:D

captainlip
13-11-2011, 09:58 PM
you need to ask who your getting it off to lower the value of the goods it will not come through customs free? what 8:D

ive emailed Amain to trry get better discount for 2 kits.

problem is im away until friday now running around with fake guns and sleeping under the stars in the middle of nowhere. :thumbdown:

JonyNitro
13-11-2011, 10:01 PM
ive emailed Amain to trry get better discount for 2 kits.

problem is im away until friday now running around with fake guns and sleeping under the stars in the middle of nowhere. :thumbdown:

amain wont do it will have to be stormer hobbies, Absolute Hobbyz

i4n
13-11-2011, 10:17 PM

Ahem, that would be taken as fraud if you asked them to do that (as you'll be avoiding UK VAT and possibly customs charges).........

This sort of thing is now starting to be clamped down on, I had something from HK marked as gift and under 18 value and still got charged VAT on it. I asked a mate who works for the Inland Revenue and he said they're now looking at parcels from official addresses marked as gift and actioning what they've know for years what's really going on.

In short, plan to be 'caught' and add the VAT onto anything you purchase.

JonyNitro
13-11-2011, 10:20 PM
Ahem, that would be taken as fraud if you asked them to do that (as you'll be avoiding UK VAT and possibly customs charges).........

This sort of thing is now starting to be clamped down on, I had something from HK marked as gift and under 18 value and still got charged VAT on it. I asked a mate who works for the Inland Revenue and he said they're now looking at parcels from official addresses marked as gift and actioning what they've know for years what's really going on.

In short, plan to be 'caught' and add the VAT onto anything you purchase.

And:D

captainlip
13-11-2011, 10:23 PM
amain wont do it will have to be stormer hobbies, Absolute Hobbyz

Best I can find is Amain for 360 delivered. with a shitty $12.50 off.

Ross
13-11-2011, 11:01 PM
I've never heard of FWM, does anyone have their contact details?

LINKY (http://www.futureworldmodels.com/index.html)