PDA

View Full Version : EPR Sunday 24 February 2008

brookie
24-02-2008, 09:55 PM
A few of us went down to the track today, primarily to assist Steve Andrews who started replacing/repairing the track perimeter fencing.

Steve, Chris, Lawrence and Charles did well, 5 new posts in place, with new gravel boards and handrails,not quite halfway down the worst side, to the right of Race Control.
When finished we'll be able to lose a lot of the old fencing and back fill up to the path height against Steve's new handiwork.

I would have had some pictures if I hadn't left my SD card at home:cry:
Will try to get some in the week!

I spent all day painting scrutineering, which is nearly finished, two/three coats of white in all the right places, ready and waiting for all those sponsors advertising to come flocking in!

Chris and Lawrence also did Matt a big favour, emptying, sweeping and hoovering Race Control, thanks guys I'm sure that'll make his life easier next weekend!
Lawrence also helped with some strimming where Mr. Andrews was working and the dirt areas have again been prepared to take the grass seed from Steve A, providing the weather settles down!

As per usual we'll all be down next Saturday, 01 March, prepping the track and it's facilities for the sixth and final round of our Winter Warmer series, look out for postings about this later in the week!

We're hoping for another good turnout, another MONSTER raffle is being organised, watch our for Mr. Church!!!

martboy21
24-02-2008, 10:40 PM
sounds like you had a really productive day Steve, shame couldnt make it down another pair of hands may have helped, really looking forward to next sunday, i hope this is the best turn out yet seeing as it is the final round!?

fixed the servo screw problem, losi do a i/2 inch length version,perfect apparently according to one18th.com

ill wait and see,

all the best

mart

MattADH
25-02-2008, 10:48 AM
No-one's doing me a favour as Mr Brayshaw is running the meeting!