PDA

View Full Version : xtreme racing

t4mania
25-02-2008, 04:46 PM
Anyone use these B44 parts. I was looking at their 4mm shock towers and front and rear top plate. Whats your take on these. What other parts are worth getting for spares.

jcb
25-02-2008, 11:32 PM
Can't comment on the top deck, but I saw a front shock tower go at eastrax in only it's second outing :o

Maybe an Atomic Carbon one would be worth investing in ??

racingdwarf
25-02-2008, 11:58 PM
I think I have seen them used ( The same B44 as you have seen JCB) looked good! the Rear top plate has a bit more material were the top link ball goes.

Chequered Flag Racing
26-02-2008, 08:42 AM
Anyone use these B44 parts. I was looking at their 4mm shock towers and front and rear top plate. Whats your take on these. What other parts are worth getting for spares.

see post 4 (http://www.oople.com/forums/showpost.php?p=94887&postcount=4)

JohnM
26-02-2008, 05:40 PM
I think I have seen them used ( The same B44 as you have seen JCB) looked good! the Rear top plate has a bit more material were the top link ball goes.

That would be my car:) yep the first front shock mount went in only its second race, wasn't too happy about that, but the second one and the rear top deck stood up to some serious "strength testing" at the LBC Winter Indoor meet on Sunday, didn't break anything, and it wasn't for the lack of trying:thumbsup:

Good thing about the shock mounts is having more holes to move the top shock position, std ones only have 2 holes, the Xtreme ones have 7.