PDA

View Full Version : T-Tech Streetwise! BRAND NEW!

Huw333
27-02-2008, 09:23 PM
Just found this on ebay!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=330214438948&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=014

It looks like there are a few parts missing from some of them but they are brand new, surely they must be worth quite a lot?

None of that carbon fibre crap to be seen lol

franki
27-02-2008, 09:29 PM
I wish you would stop showing this to people :( i want to buy them LOL :thumbsup:

Huw333
27-02-2008, 09:46 PM
Hehe :D well i dont! :p just cant believe it! To be honest i'd be tempted to buy all 3 and sell them separately.

XTREME RC
28-02-2008, 08:53 AM
Just to clear any confusion, we have recently picked our drivers and we did post it a few months ago. If you are interested in being part of the team please do not hesitate to contact us. We are looking for all levels of drivers to contribute to the team.
It may just be easiet for me to post something similar to what we originally posted.:)

HI GUYS!

WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR TEAM DRIVERS FOR OUR AWESOME X11. WE ARE LOOKING FOR DRIVERS ALL OVER THE U.S.A. AND WORLWIDE. YOU WILL NEED TO BE ENTHUSIASTIC AND BE ABLE TO REPORT BACK WITH GENERAL AND TECHNICAL INFORMATION. WE WOULD REQUIRE YOU TO SEND YOUR RACING C.V TO shop@xtreme-rc.biz
IT WOULD BE HELPFUL IF YOU COULD ALSO MENTION WHERE YOU ARE BASED. WE ARE LOOKING AT ALL ABILITIES, NOT JUST 'A' TEAM DRIVERS. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME WITH ANY OTHER QUERIES.

BEST REGARDS AND HAVE A NICE DAY :thumbsup:

TEAM XTREME

XTREME RC
28-02-2008, 08:56 AM
sorry posted on the wrong thread:confused: