PDA

View Full Version : views on sp2 WC over sp2

reg
04-12-2011, 05:34 PM
Hi,just interested what people think the vega feels like with the new WC spec,i think iv just found the sweet spot for me with the std sp2,i will be proved wrong next time out:woot:,and iv got loads of parts,is it just front arms that cant be used.......i just dont want to go back with the car if its not going to better what iv got,
thanks

InsideLineModels
04-12-2011, 08:18 PM
I've found it stays flatter on the front end into the turn, so it's more consistent especially on high grip tracks. I've not run it loads yet but I definately think its an improvement. The sp2 always felt quite locked in on the rear on high grip and this definately feels like the front is more in balance with the rear.

reg
04-12-2011, 09:12 PM
Thanks Kev,because im not confident enought,or have the skill to be quick enought on med to low grip tracks,iv found a good setup for me that makes the car lean to get the grip,i did the setup thinking it would be good at worksop,it was better but my driving let me down there as usuall:yawn:but when i ran the setup on a high to med carpet track it was so easy to drive (i know they are outdoor on astro)as i didnt need to go into the corner fast to get the car to lean,if the new one doesnt lean,i think ill stick as i am,untill we go back outdoor,then i think the longer chassis might be added:thumbsup: