Dudders
05-12-2011, 04:27 PM
Racing this week as normal....

Going to make the track even longer this week and move race control :thumbsup:

4wd for me!

Streeter
05-12-2011, 05:14 PM
4wd for me too, on condition my new motor arrives in time!:thumbsup:

Wasnt keen on sunday track to start with, the cross over confused my hangover :cry:......grew on me as the day went though really enjoyed it!

Hopefully be able to get down early to lend a hand with setup

dobber
05-12-2011, 06:35 PM
I'll be there to help set up and as usual i'll be 4wd :)

TARTMAN
05-12-2011, 11:38 PM
Cool.
see you all there as usual.

I will be doing 2wd for a change as the cougar was so good on sunday.....

Will be keeping the track larger like sunday and some more features in the planning soon to be building stage to.

Just need to instal the futaba RC system this week so i dont get another 2 unbinds from the core RC one again. damn anoying when the steering does its own ting...............

anyome want to buy a un reliable core RC stick set up. awsome kit, 2 receivers. 2.4ghz, loads of features. even has a mind of its blooming own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! lol......... must be a bird........:D:D:):woot::thumbsup:

TARTMAN
05-12-2011, 11:39 PM
and maybe, just MAYBE you might remember to bring, well, um, let me think.................................. well, let you think........... LOLOL......

see you there dude..............;)

Wasnt keen on sunday track to start with, the cross over confused my hangover :cry:......grew on me as the day went though really enjoyed it!

TARTMAN
06-12-2011, 12:14 AM
I have a couple of spares if u need one for the evening. a normal almost new orca 8.5t, and a mental mad man james style 4.5t......
:thumbsup:

dobber
06-12-2011, 01:52 PM
I need something from Dean at Apex for Thursday, whats his tag on here or should i request it on here so he can bring it on Thursday?

In fact all i want is a 22 and 23 tooth 48dp pinion gears.

Cheers,

Duncan

Streeter
06-12-2011, 04:14 PM
His Tag is a highly inventive "Apex-Dean" hope this helps ! :woot::p

Apex-Dean
06-12-2011, 05:15 PM
Hi, a lot of thought went in to that name streeter :yawn:

pinions all sorted will be with me thursday night

:lol: Dean

Dudders
06-12-2011, 05:18 PM

Almost as bad as paying to see Bryan Adam's :drool:

dobber
06-12-2011, 05:44 PM

But your location came naturally ;)

Dr_UpGrade
06-12-2011, 06:22 PM
Hey Guys, back from hols and should be up for this one, unless I can't fix the 210s' gearbox before then...:)

Apex-Dean
07-12-2011, 12:09 PM
Almost as bad as paying to see Bryan Adam's :drool:

I didnt go Neil, i refuse to do anything like that... :yawn:

as for my location, well thats what happends when you stay loged in at work... :lol:

Mash Potato
07-12-2011, 12:36 PM
Subject to me repairing my gearbox today I should be running 2WD tomorrow, same details as last time.

dobber
07-12-2011, 12:43 PM
TARTMAN, if you still have one of your long brushless sensor leads i'll buy it off you on Thursday. :)

Dudders
07-12-2011, 01:21 PM
Looking forward to this weeks racing, as long as my man flu cheers up :thumbdown:

TARTMAN
07-12-2011, 06:44 PM
I do mate, see you thursday/tomorrow.

TARTMAN, if you still have one of your long brushless sensor leads i'll buy it off you on Thursday. :)

Dudders
08-12-2011, 11:54 PM
Awesome track tonight, thank you to Darren for holding the fort and doing the track work until I arrived about 7.00pm, bloody work! :cry:

So, I think the track tonight was one of the best, wicked rumbles, nice jumps, nice triple section and huge table top.... plus a long straight :D

Think we're now getting the hang of the track design and using the extra 2m and moving race control works wonders!!!

Last meeting of the year next week :cry:

TARTMAN
08-12-2011, 11:59 PM
I think it worked great and from everyones reaction, it was well liked.....

Race control moved and the extra size added to the track really opens it up and wider lanes and plenty of features! Yes, thats the way to go!!!

Next week, come on everyone, last SHRCCC meet before the 2012 bells chime....
Get down and get racin!:woot:

Awesome track tonight, thank you to Darren for holding the fort and doing the track work until I arrived about 7.00pm, bloody work! :cry:

So, I think the track tonight was one of the best, wicked rumbles, nice jumps, nice triple section and huge table top.... plus a long straight :D

Think we're now getting the hang of the track design and using the extra 2m and moving race control works wonders!!!

Last meeting of the year next week :cry:

dobber
09-12-2011, 06:42 AM
A thoroughly enjoyable night even if i didnt put clips on my battery straps and ended up chrowing the batteries out after a few jumps.

Great track! I was at first a little dubious as i like the cross over, however without it it seemed to give more track space and created a really good flowing track, hard braking areas and good jumps. It was hard work for the motors i found as my losi motor never usually gets too hot but this time it was hot hot hot!.

Is it next Thursday yet.....;):cool:

TARTMAN
09-12-2011, 08:50 AM
Glad you liked it...... New jumps and features to be made for the new year..... its gona get better!!!!!:woot::thumbsup:

A thoroughly enjoyable night even if i didnt put clips on my battery straps and ended up chrowing the batteries out after a few jumps.

Great track! I was at first a little dubious as i like the cross over, however without it it seemed to give more track space and created a really good flowing track, hard braking areas and good jumps. It was hard work for the motors i found as my losi motor never usually gets too hot but this time it was hot hot hot!.

Is it next Thursday yet.....;):cool:

dobber
09-12-2011, 03:02 PM
Any chance we can have the results posted up on SHRCCC website?

Dudders
09-12-2011, 03:04 PM
Any chance we can have the results posted up on SHRCCC website?

Have a little play for the F5 button Mr H :eh?:

dobber
09-12-2011, 04:30 PM
Getting a bit efficient there Me Duddman :-)