PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Losi XXX, spares, electronics, charger, rtr

Tristanssid
06-12-2011, 11:43 PM
Hello,

I have a Losi XXX with more spares than you could ever need for sale.
I plan to sell this with either a 2.4GHz steering wheel tx or a 27MHz stick, happy to sell both if requested.
I won't be selling the brushless system in it, it will come as below

XXX with several hop up options.
Spares as in photo.
MTroniks FW-10 Brushed ESC (10 turn Limit)
4 motors. With 4 extra ammaters. 10t, 13t, 15t, 17t, 20t(sealed motor), hi torque 27t, standard 27t, and a second 15t or 13t (I can't remember).
All wheels and tyres as seen.
Standard servo
The spare car, (this purely needs a new gearbox casing to be a full car)
4 body shells
3 wings
Pro Peak charger (works with mains or 12V, Mi-cd/NiMh only)
5 Batteries, 2x 1600mAh, 3000mAh, 4500mAh and a 5100mAh all deans connectors
Alloy servo arm

I plan to sell this car in a RTR condition, but plan to clean it up a little, so if any request on fitted units are requested let me know, or even if you wish to build it up yourself (I can only cross my fingers, haha). I do have other lower limit ESC's with Reverse if it's to be used as a play thing. I do have uprated servos if you want a race spec. I can install a brushless system is requested for an agreed price. I can also build up a second car as it's a £6.89 part to do so if requested.
Let me know if you're interested and exactly how you want this car built and I shall see what I can do.

All in as described I'm looking at £150, which considering everything that's included is a steal. If you want different electronic setup's price will vary, however I want to sell the XXX's as a job lot if at all possible.

Viewing is welcome, I will be a Chadderton on the 15th January if anyone wants to have a good look.
Fast car, great for twisty tracks, current set up is a fairly safe understeering car but you can make any adjustment you could want. Selling as me and my bro both use Losi 22's now, as the brushless systems suit the heavier car.

Any questions PM me.

Tristan :thumbsup: