PDA

View Full Version : Racing this sunday (11th)

Dandare
09-12-2011, 12:05 AM
All very quiet here lately :eh?:

Any takers ? Weather looking a bit 'iffy' but fingers crossed it'll change for the better. May be a bit windy for aerial acrobatics though :D

I'll be there, need the practice for the following sunday ;)

racingdwarf
09-12-2011, 01:20 AM
I'll be there:thumbsup:. will go up and roll the dirt track saturday, not to mutch rain on the forcast at the min...but a chilly wind to say the least!

Yer agreed, the big jump could be a bit wild with a head wind like this:woot:

jcb
10-12-2011, 02:46 PM
I won't be able to make it, sorry guys. Only just back from holiday and off doing the family thing before the red fella pops through the gas vent to delivery the pressies.

Hope you have a good day and see you all in the New Year.

racingdwarf
10-12-2011, 11:16 PM
Hmmm, looks like another busy meeting then:yawn:.

Went and rolled both tracks this morning, If we get as harder frost as last night tonight i thing the dirt track may get a bit mushy at about 11am! just have to see,always use the grass if we want.

Didn't roll the back part of the dirt track today as as the frost thawed, the top surface was mush,I would do more damage than good:o

See who comes tmro up the cold and frosty field:thumbsup:

Dandare
10-12-2011, 11:45 PM
I still hope you're gonna prove the Met Office wrong, it's currently saying it may get wet from midday onwards :(

I'll be there for 10:30 sharp regardless, I do hope someone else turns up, i've mentioned it to a mate & offered him the use of my Mad Rat though i won't hold my breath.