PDA

View Full Version : wow is Trccc still going

B3.is.King
09-01-2012, 03:22 PM
what a shock to see Tiverton rc club under the listings on oople.

i thought the local club shut down with the loss of wings and wheels??

i remember racing at heazle not long after you moved up there from using the local car park lol... long time ago now. Good to see that you guys are still going, what days do you race now and can the course be used on non race days for setup testing??

i also remember the sniggles at my ride when i first came along with my old tamiya hilux truck to race on the dirt. And then the shock and horror as it beat all the newer B3 buggys around the track....good times.:thumbsup:

coolcars782
09-01-2012, 03:55 PM
Yes we are still going :thumbsup: And we actually had on average about 45 races per meeting last season which is very good :D

Unfortunately the course is only open on race days, so you will not be able to go up and test setups.

We are racing during the summer and the dates can be found on the website here, https://sites.google.com/site/tivertonrccc/

Carl

B3.is.King
09-01-2012, 07:08 PM
is there anywhere near tiverton / exeter that races in the winter months then, or do you guys just practise in car parks / parks etc when the club isnt running?

has anyone tried the new tiverton bmx track that the council built? ive seen a couple of nitro cars down there whilst drving past.

neil75
09-01-2012, 09:58 PM
Hey bud try this a great local indoor club www.trcmcc.co.uk tipton club race indoors all year round run by the old legend paul field!!!! :woot::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Paul Field
09-01-2012, 11:29 PM
Oh less of the old !!!! LOL
Next meeting is on Wednesday 18th Jan
Come and have a look