PDA

View Full Version : This sunday..15th JAN racing

racingdwarf
10-01-2012, 09:51 AM
Hi all

we are racing this comming sunday, would be good to have as many as possible, I know JCB maybe unable to attend, but can everyone else??????

Now the dates say dirt,as we missed the december grass meeting due to xmas,but I will see what you all wish to do on sunday,as I am aware that some of the new racers have yet to get tyres sorted. Both tracks are ready to go:thumbsup: and things look dry:thumbsup::thumbsup:.

I may be going down saturday afternoon for an hour or so to have a tidy up and replace the doddgy step,if anyone is able to help for an hour shoving old wood on a bonfire let me know, just be nice to get the place looking smart,jcb and myself have spent a bit of time putting all the spair pipe etc away around the track areas, so things are starting to look good.

dave

kaylon
10-01-2012, 09:55 AM
I'll deffo be there for Sunday!...really looking forward to it.

Can't make Saturday though :(

J

Dandare
10-01-2012, 06:24 PM
Course i'll be there :D

Got developements on the MR, though it won't be ready by sunday.

I can't do saturday either Dave sorry, maybe if i lived closer but need to share my time with loved ones :lol:

Keeping fingers X'd for continued dry spell & a good turn out !

racingdwarf
10-01-2012, 11:59 PM
no probs on the saturday, I know some folks drive miles to get there, TBH I am more than happy to nip up and do a few bits :thumbsup:

jcb
12-01-2012, 01:34 PM
I can't see me making this one.

Hope you all like the changes to the grass track and if not you should have turned up to help :D

Dave, Let me know the outcome of club membership discussions and BRCA stuff.

Dufty07
12-01-2012, 02:27 PM
Me n simon will b there too.

racingdwarf
14-01-2012, 05:26 PM
Both tracks look good, have brushed the dirt track and set the layout on the grass track:thumbsup:

Also managed a fair bit of tidying up and had a good bonfire, but ran out of light to sort the steps out.I will have all the tools tmro so we may just need to do them.

just hope it's as nice up there tmro as it was this afternoon.

kaylon
14-01-2012, 05:56 PM
Looking forward to it...I'm charging the Batteries right now while I watch the Finals live of the Area 51 GT :)

Gonna do some shock work later and swap in a new motor...joy... :thumbsup:

Looks like it's gonna be a cold day..but it's gonna be a nice day.

J

Dandare
14-01-2012, 05:59 PM
I'm sure your efforts will be well appreciated :thumbsup:

It's saying cloudy in the morning & getting sunny later on, i think it's gonna be chilly though.

Fingerless gloves & hat for me :p

Dandare
15-01-2012, 08:42 PM
'ere Mr Kaylon, where's our racing report ?? :p

Good day today, good to see some more new faces, just need them to buy 1/10th electric now (only joking, lol)

Bit gutted i won't make the 29th :thumbdown:

kaylon
15-01-2012, 10:43 PM
There will be one... more of a summery then a report though :D .. probably tomorrow.

Was a fun day.

J