PDA

View Full Version : missing laps in my final

axeman
14-01-2012, 10:20 AM
Just a question before I pull my electrics apart. did anyone have any missing laps in there final. didn't have a problem all night then in missed my three last laps.

this isn't a moan or anything like that just wondered if it was only me.

BeakaPete
14-01-2012, 11:46 AM
I missed a bunch of laps too 4wd race just before yours, so you were not alone...

peetbee
17-01-2012, 05:21 PM
Strange, will check the routing of the cables this week to see if that makes a difference

Teaboy
17-01-2012, 05:46 PM
I was struggling in the heats to get my transponder to work, to the point of i have bought another one.

Cheers

Rich

peetbee
17-01-2012, 05:58 PM
If anyone notices their PT not counting, please give me a shout and we can test the signal strength between heats to see whether it is the loop or pt or pt placement at fault

Teaboy
17-01-2012, 06:08 PM
I came to the conclusion it was my pt as i have a strength tester for the full size f3 car transponder. And for the last couple of weeks i was looking at the results thinking that people in front of me had not overtaken me, but i had overtaken them, but i just think well club is for fun so no worries really.

Expensive week for me, new speedo, new pt bugger

Cheers

Rich

peetbee
17-01-2012, 06:38 PM
as i have a strength tester for the full size f3 car transponder.
Show off! :p

Might be worth contacting MRT as they advertise repairs, if they can't repair it then they offer a part exchange deal on their PT's (as they always want more AMB numbers for their clones)
Caldi has transponders that you can use until you sort it out. Might be worth trying if it saves some dosh!