PDA

View Full Version : POSTAGE TIMES

Wraggy
13-03-2008, 10:15 AM
After a bit of advice here , how long would you wait for something to turn up in the post from a foreign country ?
Its now been almost 3 weeks and ive not heard anything from the person since sending the package.
I don’t want to name names as they are on here but after numerous pm’s ive still heard nothing back .

Any ideas ??

showtime
13-03-2008, 10:19 AM
i'd had stuff take 6-8 weeks from the states before and other stuff as fast as 4 days!
it all depends on how it was sent :confused:

also factor in a random amount of time in customs which can be hours days or weeks!:confused: pot luck really :eh?:

rcracer
13-03-2008, 10:19 AM
think it might depend on the size of the package and how he sent it as surface mail is snail mail, ive had small packages from hong kong to me within 5 days.

Wraggy
13-03-2008, 10:23 AM
its only a small package , but the fact i cant get any answer or response from my Pm's that concerning me .
its not a problem as i still have the goods here which i was selling to him . its the payment for them im waiting for .
but could do with selling it as i will need the cash to get new cells .
and i cant wait another month wondering if its gonna turn up.

Southwell
13-03-2008, 10:28 AM
You sure he's reading them? Check his profile and it was tell you when he last logged on.

telboy
17-03-2008, 06:07 PM
Ive had a small package take 5 weeks before form both japan and the states. But then I ordered stuff the other week from both places and it arrived in like 3 days!!:eh?:

RogerM
17-03-2008, 06:23 PM
On the other hand I bought a motor from a guy in Belgum and it took only 4 days to get here.

The problem is likely to be in this country with the Royal Snail .. post usually gets to the UK quickly then the effecient postie buggers about with it for ages.