PDA

View Full Version : Inside or outside evening racing in the summer months?

Dudders
20-01-2012, 11:27 PM
Guys

Indoor racing from 7.00 to 11.00pm indoors, 5 races of 5mins....

Outdoor racing from 7.00 to 8.30/9.00pm outdoors, 3 or 4 races of 4 mins....

Discuss:

RudeTony
20-01-2012, 11:55 PM
It's a silly question in my opinion matey - I would of thought the whole world would say outdoors but later or at least till dark.

JamesRumble
21-01-2012, 12:10 AM
Unquestionably outdoors, outdoors and outdoors.

jlucas
21-01-2012, 06:38 AM
Outdoors all the way.

Dr_UpGrade
21-01-2012, 11:14 AM
Has to be like the George Michael song...

"Lets go outside..."

:D

TARTMAN
21-01-2012, 11:19 AM
looks like its outside then, i agree as well...... its gona be summer and can go on a little later in the longer days... just need to strap some lights the the buggies......................:thumbsup:

Dr_UpGrade
21-01-2012, 11:37 AM
At one stage last year, Dudders was talking of getting some floodlights... don't know how viable that option is... but worth looking into?

I think if we're slick between heats we can squeeze in a tuesday night special... Are we doing the similar/same summer shootout rounds and finals? Mind you if we're also doing every sunday... is there the need/support for a mid-week round too?

I know Dudders was concerned about the no's, but I think we can cope, bigger fields per heat and maybe only the one final, but thats fine for a midweek fix I reckon...

TARTMAN
21-01-2012, 11:41 AM
i reckon yes, a few lights would do the job, add to the fun and i am sure that can be sorted....... watch this space.:thumbsup:

At one stage last year, Dudders was talking of getting some floodlights... don't know how viable that option is... but worth looking into?

I think if we're slick between heats we can squeeze in a tuesday night special... Are we doing the similar/same summer shootout rounds and finals? Mind you if we're also doing every sunday... is there the need/support for a mid-week round too?

I know Dudders was concerned about the no's, but I think we can cope, bigger fields per heat and maybe only the one final, but thats fine for a midweek fix I reckon...