PDA

View Full Version : this sunday on the grass

racingdwarf
25-01-2012, 11:31 PM
Hi all

we are due to race this comming sunday, dates say we are on the grass:thumbsup:,so we can test one of our new layouts. weather looks ok so it would be good to see as many as possible...PLEASE as I know dan and JCB are out:(.

so far we have:

Me
Simon
Carl
Dave
jason??

kaylon
25-01-2012, 11:48 PM
Yup, I'll be there... probably not with my new motor combo as I'll only be ordering it on Friday but I'll be there.

As long as I can improve on my own times and driving and you guys don't mind me finishing a lap or two behind I'll enjoy every second :D.

Really looking forward to the grass track. I have a better selection of tyres for grass :)

J

racingdwarf
26-01-2012, 12:38 AM
Ahh that reminds me,best get you some proline tyres for the dirt:)...so you are within our tightly kept to, RULES:woot:

jcb
26-01-2012, 01:17 PM
Ahh that reminds me,best get you some proline tyres for the dirt:)...so you are within our tightly kept to, RULES:woot:

Have you got any spare sets of front ribs I can borrow, steal or purchase so I can make up a set for racing on the dirt.

I can't remember whether we found the Pro-Line or Losi ones gave the most steering, but if you can get or have a got a set I'll buy them off of you.

ShaunieT
26-01-2012, 09:52 PM
Hi guys,me and the boys will be there about 12 if that's ok, as both the boys have football first thing,more good news,i have now treated myself to a mad rat,:thumbsup:so im hoping to have a play:thumbsup:

kaylon
26-01-2012, 10:16 PM
Hi guys,me and the boys will be there about 12 if that's ok, as both the boys have football first thing,more good news,i have now treated myself to a mad rat,:thumbsup:so im hoping to have a play:thumbsup:

Outstanding!! .. this will be fun. Really looking forward to it :D

Is it Sunday yet ?

J

racingdwarf
27-01-2012, 09:25 PM

Yep,no probs,get there when you can,will be good to see you, also have another couple of young lads with cars comming to take a look:thumbsup:.

Oh no father son track rage:lol:..can't wait

Dandare
27-01-2012, 10:24 PM
Aaarrrrrhhwww, i wanna come too :cry:

(darn birthday lunches !)

Hope you chaps have a great days racing, kind, unwindy weather & all that :D

kaylon
29-01-2012, 06:53 PM
Awesome day today chap!!

Really enjoyed it, even after I killed my car..well actually probably even more after I killed my car, thanks Dave for the loan of the 22 :D.

All parts are now ordered for my car so will be up and running for next time :)

J

Dandare
29-01-2012, 07:00 PM
Clicked on this thread fully expecting the normal mag spec write up :confused: :D

Was it a good turn out ?
What broke ?
Did everything get filthy ?
What combo have you bought ?
Who won ?

Etc etc...

racingdwarf
29-01-2012, 07:23 PM
well dan I will try not to take jasons job, as he is quite good at it:thumbsup:

Not to messey TBH,cleen by the end of the day, we didn't have finals etc just a great fun days racing realy, 8ish people

Think every one had plenty of track time and fun, and the new layout got there in the end

over to jason:D

SimonW
29-01-2012, 09:26 PM
Awesome day today chap!!

Really enjoyed it thanks Dave for the loan of the 22 :D.

All parts are now ordered for my car so will be up and running for next time :)

J

I thought you could buy a 22 in 1 box and not in parts, lol.

kaylon
29-01-2012, 09:44 PM
LOL.. I'll fix up my X-Pro first...then peek at the bank account :) I'm still really tempted.. That 22 was fun :D

J