PDA

View Full Version : N.B.C, poolparty

Dufty07
16-03-2008, 06:34 PM
Well we turned up today, and had a bit of a swim about as it was to wet and windy to race properly:thumbdown:, but still had a good time as i always do at the N.B.C, lets just hope the weathers better on the 30th, C U then boyz....:thumbsup:

Albertini
16-03-2008, 07:21 PM
New track layout to look forward to next time.:D

Dave's getiing his toys out ( tracter roller thingy ) and making it all nice and flat for us.......that might be wishfull thinking.:D

jcb
16-03-2008, 07:24 PM
at least you got a slight run round, didn't even put the tent up at Stotfold, there was standing water everywhere. Might try and get to meeting on the 30th as need some practice with my new cars :D

SimonW
16-03-2008, 07:39 PM
Me too........need the practice that is HAHAHAHA , new car and all dat'

racingdwarf
16-03-2008, 11:02 PM
Ooooo.........lots of new toys:thumbsup:. Looks like I my need a 4wd heat I will get the yokomo out to play.

Yep was a bit hardcore today:woot:

New track layout next time, I will get down there this week with the quadraplay and then give it a bit of a roll........pro stripe finish of course:D

Albertini
17-03-2008, 10:49 AM
I've heard the Rackeath ladies under 75 lawn bowls club are looking for a new venue.....we could run alternate weeks.:D

racingdwarf
17-03-2008, 11:34 AM
Hmm.........You a member then? I was thinking of asking the local ladies under 25s football team :woot:, hey but if you want the bowls club.....

jcb
17-03-2008, 01:17 PM
New track layout next time, I will get down there this week with the quadraplay and then give it a bit of a roll........pro stripe finish of course:D

Now i'd have thought you would have written NBC in the grass :thumbsup:

Dufty07
17-03-2008, 11:44 PM
There was more dirt in my car than was left on the track, it has taken ages to blo@~dy clean it:(,now ive got to strip her down and greese her up again:wub:thumbsup: oooooerrrrrrrr!!!!god its hot in here innit.......................still it was worth it!!!!!!!:D

racingdwarf
18-03-2008, 07:38 PM
Gave the track the once over on my way home tonight:thumbsup:

jcb
18-03-2008, 11:03 PM
Well that all looks a bit flat and green :thumbsup:

racingdwarf
19-03-2008, 10:18 PM
Rolled track today,so all we need to do now is put the new track down, with three or four of us 2hrs or so. If you are able to help fri or sat give me a pm, cheers dave

racingdwarf
21-03-2008, 05:40 PM
Right we have a new track layout:thumbsup:.There was a bit of hard core track building from chris and myself this morning.......err it was a blowing a bit and there was some wet stuff:o but job done. Thank you very much chris and thanks to everybody who wanted to help but couldnt this morning.I was going to try it but I was just to COLD!

racingdwarf
22-03-2008, 11:55 AM
The track will be open from 10am on monday (bank holiday) I will be up there for a few hrs as the weather looks to be ok and dry on monday.I know there are a few people who want to have ago also I want to test the new layout