PDA

View Full Version : 18th March, preferences...

Dandare
15-02-2012, 06:06 PM
What's the general preference given they're on the same day ?

A) Stotfold Round 5, or
B) EofE Regional Round 1 (Coastal)

racingdwarf
15-02-2012, 06:22 PM
I'm not even going to comment:lol:.

SimonW
15-02-2012, 07:13 PM
STOTFOLD Man, sort your bloody self out. You have done 1 so far another 2 ie: Feb and March would mean you can get a raffle ticket and a trophy at the last round, in March. That and the fact that it's the most likey dry round of them all and all the top drivers want in cos the National will be a few weeks after. And Finally 'they' won't come up here (NBC) so i'm not going to be doing Coastal Rnd 1, who needs an F grade anyway. lol

Dandare
16-02-2012, 05:04 PM
STOTFOLD Man, sort your bloody self out.

Thanks man :lol:

So you're not bothering with R4 either ?

jcb
16-02-2012, 06:57 PM
Stotfold's final round is normally a good one. As Simon said there's a raffle for those that have done three or more rounds and it's a good practice meeting for the top national guys so the racing is good to watch too.

From the regional series you only have to do 4 out of the 6 meetings to count towards the regional championship and your F grade should you be wanting one.

I'm not sure whether i'll be at either as it's also Mother's day!

kaylon
16-02-2012, 07:04 PM
I'll not have a transponder for the first round, so will probably give it a miss.

Hopefully will have one for R2 :D

Not sure about Stotfold. Possibly... have not been there for a year so it could be fun.

J

jcb
16-02-2012, 07:05 PM
I'll not have a transponder for the first round, so will probably give it a miss.

Hopefully will have one for R2 :D

Not sure about Stotfold. Possibly... have not been there for a year so it could be fun.

J

Coastal have some hand out transponders as far as I am aware.

racingdwarf
16-02-2012, 07:09 PM
Yer, I'm sure costal will have handouts, I've not read anywere that you must have a PT

Dufty07
17-02-2012, 11:22 PM
ALWAYS STOTTY!!!