PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 26 February

jcb
16-02-2012, 07:02 PM
It's on the grass according to the calendar and I will be popping along. Unless there's snow or lots of rain!!

racingdwarf
16-02-2012, 07:06 PM
Yep, I will be holding my eyes open with matchsticks after saturday at offroad wars:lol:.

see you this sunday:thumbsup:

jcb
16-02-2012, 07:12 PM
you blasting down to Stotfold then Dave? Hopefully it won't be too slippy, I know how you loved your first visit there!!!

Tis busy on here too

racingdwarf
16-02-2012, 07:18 PM
Yer, got some things or errm thing I need to test,just checked and I've moved from reserve to racing:thumbsup:.

Yer maybe I may fall in love this time, It's taken about 3years to get over last time:lol:.....I've got silvers,greens and yellows, so I'm giving it a fighting chance..

SimonW
16-02-2012, 07:47 PM
YEAH! Daves comin' to Stotfold, Woo Hoo........

kaylon
16-02-2012, 08:43 PM
I should be there for 26th :thumbsup:

Got all my bling on now.. that's how it's done...init...

I'm waiting for a replacement car key (real one) as I lost mine and my house key's last Friday (I had an adventure let me tell you) but the nice lady said it would take no more then 2 weeks...so here's hoping.

J

Dufty07
17-02-2012, 11:29 PM
Has any1 got any rear silvers I can buy 4 sunday. :(
weather looking iffy n cold....... gonna b silvers till rd 3 at least.
Cant w8 2 c IT !! dave:D

losi8rob
22-02-2012, 07:02 PM
i should be there sunday with a selection of cars to try & get round without breaking them :p

racingdwarf
23-02-2012, 12:32 AM
Great stuff rob:thumbsup:

been down and the tracks look good,see you all sunday.

Oh yer, whoever gets there 1st I have put a new padlock on as the old one wouldn't lock anymore, the code is the same;)

Dandare
23-02-2012, 06:39 PM
Bloody Clio has developed an engine problem this afternoon :mad:
(it's done this because i'd mentioned how reliable it's been, lol)

Hoping to have it fixed by sunday !

racingdwarf
23-02-2012, 07:13 PM
Bloody Clio has developed an engine problem this afternoon :mad:
(it's done this because i'd mentioned how reliable it's been, lol)

Hoping to have it fixed by sunday !

pull start broken:o:D

kaylon
23-02-2012, 09:09 PM
It's looking like I wont make it...still don't have a replacement key for my car :(

However the good news is all the Carbon Fiber parts are now here :). I need to do some finishing on them but as far as I can tell they are good to go..they look cool, I love carbon fiber :)

J

Dandare
23-02-2012, 11:33 PM
It's looking like I wont make it...still don't have a replacement key for my car :(

Feeble excuse, my car doesn't even work & i'll be there :lol::D

Dufty07
24-02-2012, 02:46 AM
Is it this sat u r at maritime dave?

racingdwarf
24-02-2012, 10:31 AM
Yes mate:thumbsup:

jcb
26-02-2012, 06:44 PM
Top days racing, was great to see some new faces and all the youngsters attending to :thumbsup:
I have no idea who finished where but there was some some impressive racing by the young guns today :thumbsup:

Have to say thanks to Dave for manning the computer all day and the loan of the soldering iron :)

losi8rob
26-02-2012, 07:28 PM
Thanks to Dave for a great time , nice to see so many racers there :thumbsup:

jonesi
26-02-2012, 08:28 PM
Yeah, thanks Dave for a great day! Good racing all round, young and old!:)

Dandare
26-02-2012, 09:01 PM
Took a few (not amazing) pics below, as said, ta to Dave for the organization/timing, top job :thumbsup:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/DanAli/IMAG0120.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/DanAli/IMAG0116.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/DanAli/IMAG0112.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/DanAli/IMAG0117.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/DanAli/IMAG0119.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/DanAli/IMAG0109.jpg

Most enjoyable day for me yet, though seemed so busy i didn't have time to socialize much, lol. Great to see so many Ansmanns :D (shame one or two caused yet more headaches, though i'm on the case !) I know Steve (MR brushed) 1st timer enjoyed it, & hopefully i'll get Shaun back kicking & screaming, lol.

A summer full of days like today & i'll be a happy chappy !

racingdwarf
26-02-2012, 11:21 PM
yay! 3heats:thumbsup:.Nice to read the coments,thanks everyone,I'm glad everyone enjoyed it.I will have a word tmro night to have a few things sorted with the computer to make the system easier to use and get some form of numbers for the cars, so that others can run it if I race:thumbsup:.Got a bit tricky at times with a heat full of ansmanns with the same shell:lol:.

was great to see so many young drivers.....and a fleet of madrats.It's not going to be long before a few of us old hands are going to be pushed to stay ahead, young nathan springs to mind:woot:.

as far as results go we only had 2 finals as a few people had to go home. so

FTD was JCB

A final

1st JCB
2nd simon
3rd Dan
4th Nathan

B Final

1st Carl
2nd dave folger
jake & Joe with sadly a DNF:(

Bring on the next meeting, with what looks to be at least another 2new drivers and hopfully Jason(aka kaylon) has his car key by then...you were missed!!!

Thank you to everyone for comming, and to all those who helped newcommers etc.

great photos dan,nice one

kaylon
27-02-2012, 12:10 AM
Looked an awesome day!!!

Really wish I could have made it. Great pics :)

Looks like I'll need to get me a pit table for next time, getting busy :)

J

ShaunieT
27-02-2012, 06:53 PM
Just wanted to say what an awesome day yesterday, even though most of day was spent repairing mad rats,already been to the shops to get some spares and maybe i will get to drive mine next time ,roll on the next meeting,cheers again Dave and thanks to Jonathan for the advice,happy days

kaylon
27-02-2012, 08:44 PM
Just wanted to say what an awesome day yesterday, even though most of day was spent repairing mad rats,already been to the shops to get some spares and maybe i will get to drive mine next time ,roll on the next meeting,cheers again Dave and thanks to Jonathan for the advice,happy days

I have now almost 3 full madrat's as spares so I'd not worry to much if something breaks. I'll probably have something you can use. I'm prepping for a full season and more so will have almost everything 'Ansmann' Available track side if someone needs something :) Drop me a line before buying something as I might have one hanging around and I'll be happy to mail it :)

I ended up pacing around my house yesterday cos It was such a lovely day and I knew I was missing a great day's racing!! I almost felt like bashing my car into a wall just to have something to fix :)

J

ShaunieT
27-02-2012, 10:05 PM
Cheers J, i might just take you up on that offer

Nathan2000
29-02-2012, 09:10 PM
thanks Dave! really good fun enjoyed it bit nervouse at the end lol, But turned out to be a load of fun. :)

jcb
01-03-2012, 07:10 PM
thanks Dave! really good fun enjoyed it bit nervouse at the end lol, But turned out to be a load of fun. :)

We aren't that scary, well I didn't think so anyway :D
Glad you had a good time, which is the main thing of course!

racingdwarf
01-03-2012, 07:56 PM
speak for your self jon, every time I look at you I want to scream:lol:

Glad you enjoyed it nathan......dirt next time, see what your made of:D