PDA

View Full Version : Information for Round 5 - Chadderton

DianneH
16-02-2012, 07:14 PM
ust a few points for the 5th round on Sunday 19 February 2012.

Track building is on Saturday 18 February at 11am- the morre help the better - volunteers needed.

Gates open at 7.30 am on Sunday morning - please do not arrive beforehand - it upsets the neighbours!

Food van will be there again - good feedback from previous meetings.

Timed practice will be from 7.50 am to 8.50 am and and heats will start at 9 am.

Under 13s will practice together at approximately 8.15 am

Free draw at the meeting - this week's main prize is a B4 and there will be other smaller prizes.

This meeting will be 2wd heats first, followed by the under 13s and then the 4wd. (alternate at each meeting)

Booking in for round 6 will be available at the meeting - make sure you book in on the day to ensure your place - as we are have a waiting list for this round and round 6, I cannot guarantee a place if you do not take the opportunity to book on the day for the next round.

As I have a reserve list for both classes, I would appreciate anyone not attending to let me know so that I can let their place go to someone else.

Looking forward to another good meeting. Meeting should end at approximately 6 pm or a little before this time but then add on clearing up time as we need as much help to put the track away as possible.

Dianne