PDA

View Full Version : Racing

Sv1keith
19-02-2012, 07:59 PM
Great days racing today guys getting loads of run time and super advice from all members thanks to all :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Rayzerp
19-02-2012, 08:04 PM
Great days racing today guys getting loads of run time and super advice from all members thanks to all :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Completely agree:thumbsup:

MiCk B.
19-02-2012, 08:47 PM
Good to hear that everyone enjoyed.

I had an interesting day with the 4wd. Some work to be done to get it right.

MiCk B. :-)

Click
19-02-2012, 09:04 PM
Had a great days racing. Felt Will was a bit stretched trying to keep everything going, as the only committee member there + trying to race himself he was hard pushed to keep an eye on everything.

Great to see all the younger members of the club racing, at one stage I was looking at a race with one of the oldest members being chased by one of the youngest members, 1st & 2nd respectfully, great stuff :thumbsup:

Sv1keith
19-02-2012, 09:35 PM
Totally agree maybe should be something to look at for the future in letting more dmcc members be more active on race days if time is available to lend a helping hand

Click
26-02-2012, 09:24 PM
Another great days racing, good to see more lads down from the North, 9 cars in the mod 2WD, great to see so many top drivers racing.

Had a good days racing with Lee and Alan putting me under pressure. In one race, myself and Lee kept swopping 1st place, great stuff.

I think the last round of the club championship is going to be 'interesting' :thumbsup:

Legacy555
05-03-2012, 09:34 AM
Hi all,

I just want to comment on racing yesterday. The meeting went incredibly smoothly, our best performance so far - well done all.

Many thanks to all of those who volunteer marshalled - I did my best not to pick on the same few and spreading the load really worked well.

Well done, keep up the good work

Will

Freakypen
05-03-2012, 08:16 PM
Hi-

Just want to say thanks to all at DMCC for letting me gate-crash last wk end. Really enjoyed it even tho I was pants.

Thx guys-look forward to doin it again :thumbsup:

MiCk B.
05-03-2012, 09:12 PM
It was good to see you again!

Glad that you enjoyed the trip. You didn't go too bad considering your last race was Christmas.

MiCk B. :-)