PDA

View Full Version : Dynamix Raceway

paulywally
22-02-2012, 11:33 PM
Hi All
The unpredictable great british weather coursed long delays in building the track, it seams to have sorted it self out and high winds seamed to have calmed down to allow for me to spend the time and repair and finish the track .

I am looking to have the track up and running in by the weekend 10-11 of march if any would like to come along and have a look or even give a hand for a few hours over the next few weekends it will be greatly received.

As an opening offer The club is offering a free days racing on sunday 18 march for 1/10 off road buggies both 2wd and 4wd depending on interest as some drivers will be at the worksop the days racing will allow the club an opportunity it to iron out any issues and allow for constructive feed back.

With the first competition being held on saturday and sunday 24-25 March. if your interested in becoming a committee member/ club official or joining the club and enjoying the only astro track for miles Please pm me or email dynamixraceway@gmail.com further details are to follow in the next few days.

the Address: Dynamix Raceway, Junction of Albany Rd and A184 (Felling by-pass),
Gateshead, NE8 3AT. enterance is via Dynamix skate Park

jimmyfish
24-02-2012, 01:23 PM
What surface are you planning on, is it grass or astro? just hope its really good, The ne has been let down by so many tracks being too bumpy.

First impressions really make the deal here, if its bad then expect a epic fail

good Luck

AfroP
24-02-2012, 02:21 PM
As far as I know its an Astro track

it will be good to have an outdoor venue in the NE

looking forward to it

daz88
25-02-2012, 11:47 PM
is it not going to be 1/8 nitro aswell? you will make a killing if you run 1/8 nitro there too. the north east needs a 1/8 nitro track, im sure plenty will agree! :thumbsup:

jimmyfish
26-02-2012, 08:29 AM
Nitro?? 1/8 electric is the future! More skill involved in electric racing

DAVO
26-02-2012, 10:52 AM
Nitro?? 1/8 electric is the future! More skill involved in electric racing

ye ok..........

on a more serious note cant wait till this is finished,can we get some pics o the progress

paulywally
27-02-2012, 09:32 PM
ye ok..........

on a more serious not cant wait till this is finished,can we get some pics o the progress

Hi Davo i will sort out some pics at the weekend
and i will post them

cheers Paul

DAVO
02-03-2012, 06:58 PM
Hi Paul are working on the track this weekend ?

paulywally
03-03-2012, 10:18 PM
Hi Paul are working on the track this weekend ?

Hi i was there today got a bit done i am not they on sunday as i am at the match

i am trhere saterday and sunday of next week if you would like to dome down and have a look

Regards
Paul