PDA

View Full Version : 2nd March - Round 1

BleepyEvans
28-02-2012, 06:55 PM
Whos in?
Ill be coming, gonna risk my Mid motor :bored:
It seems like it could be consitient, but not too aggressive. Not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing :/

Also, now that the leagues starting, can we cut down on the track jumping? Ive seen a few people jump the track and gain an advantage.

Cheers :D

funkygrump81
29-02-2012, 12:49 PM
I agree ollie its the same few people and it is deliberate to gain places i dont see the point in it

BleepyEvans
29-02-2012, 04:16 PM
Its too hard to really monitor for just a Friday night club really. I also dont think Pete or Eric have the super powers to monitor all of the track.

Maybe its just something to bring up in a drivers briefing, and maybe get the Marshalls assist in spotting 'racing incidents'.

What would you do if you caught someone gaining an unfair advantage, hand out time penalties or drive throughs? :woot:

BleepyEvans
03-03-2012, 01:10 AM
As ive already said in the other thread, tonight was spot on. One of the best nights for a long long time.

Seeing as everyone was running 4WD I decided to run mine.
Racing was great, I had issues with grip rolling but was really fun.
Final was top too, was pushing Andy but I rolled it and let Shaun through, then get behind him but kept rolling it still. Got past on the last lap but rolled it again and skipped the track so I let him through.

It was really fun and ive got some improvements to work on for the next round :)
Thanks everyone :D

tisher
03-03-2012, 07:09 AM
you were flying in the A final mate looked like a really clean race.Would not of minded racing in it myself:thumbsup:I had a good night with the daves got third on the grid behind behind carl and dobo but carl was running lipo so he does not count :woot: my speedo died in the final had to drive the full final without letting off full throttle:ootherwise the car just cut out so that will have to be fixed before next meeting but I think I got 5th overall so not to bad We had a great first heat with less than a 1sec between the top 4 cars:D

morpheus2010
03-03-2012, 11:42 AM
Also, now that the leagues starting, can we cut down on the track jumping? Ive seen a few people jump the track and gain an advantage.
Cheers :D

May be possible for race control to cut FTQ if a driver has lap time/s that are clearly short. Racers could check on the result sheet and point it out to RC :D

Be nice if there was a little less Demolition Derby driving. A young racer had his car broken after getting in a tangle, as the marshal went to free them they got walloped by another over enthusiastic racer. :thumbdown:

Its good to see what seems to be a revival in RC racing.

Keep them thumbs twitching :thumbsup:

corsa148
03-03-2012, 03:18 PM
Ye thought tbought the marshalling worked really well had a good night and thought the racing was really good