PDA

View Full Version : track update

paulywally
07-03-2012, 10:07 AM
Hi all

i am on siite every day until sunday 11 march from 10 am until 4pm
if you have a a few hours spare and would likee to give a hand or
just come along and have a look i will be there

I am looking to have the track up and running in by the weekend 10-11 of march if any would like to come along and have a look or even give a hand for a few hours over the next few weekends it will be greatly received.

As an opening offer The club is offering a free days racing on sunday 18 march for 1/10 off road buggies both 2wd and 4wd depending on interest as some drivers will be at the worksop the days racing will allow the club an opportunity it to iron out any issues and allow for constructive feed back.

With the first competition being held on saturday and sunday 24-25 March. if your interested in becoming a committee member/ club official or joining the club and enjoying the only astro track for miles Please pm me or email dynamixraceway@gmail.com (dynamixraceway@gmail.com) further details are to follow in the next few days

the Address: Dynamix Raceway, Junction of Albany Rd and A184 (Felling by-pass),
Gateshead, NE8 3AT. enterance is via Dynamix skate Park
http://www.oople.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=689&pictureid=4926

chris68nufc
11-03-2012, 08:33 AM
I will pop up today to do a couple of hours if anybody is there? Probs be 10.30am?

DAVO
11-03-2012, 09:40 AM
poss be over again today as well

chris68nufc
11-03-2012, 09:51 AM
@ Davo,Have you been over yet? Ive had a nightmare week but will be there today!

DAVO
11-03-2012, 10:15 AM
ye i called over yesterday but only for an our or so looked good so far

chris68nufc
11-03-2012, 01:59 PM
Just got back from the track...jump in the middle of the track is nearly sorted....a little bit of fine tweeking and it will be sorted!

We are proposing to have a couple of hours clean up on Tuesday night, please try and get there!

5 till half 6.....it will make a huge difference to the track.

Anybody any good at building walls? We need a small wall built as a retaining wall for the jump, ive got the bricks and will get some sand and cement for tuesday night!!!!

chris68nufc
11-03-2012, 03:52 PM
Just got back from the track...jump in the middle of the track is nearly sorted....a little bit of fine tweeking and it will be sorted!

We are proposing to have a couple of hours clean up on Tuesday night, please try and get there!

5 till half 6.....it will make a huge difference to the track.

Anybody any good at building walls? We need a small wall built as a retaining wall for the jump, ive got the bricks and will get some sand and cement for tuesday night!!!!