PDA

View Full Version : lift to SHRCCC..?

Dr_UpGrade
25-03-2012, 10:24 AM
Hi Guys,
As some of you know I'm somewhat incapacitated at the moment with my shoulder.. I've had the rotator cuff sewn back on now, and on the road to recovery, but its boring sat here doing nowt! However, I think I can still twiddle my hand enough for steering and REALLY want to come and see what you've done with the new track...

But its no "big car" driving for me as the shoulder still needs to be immobilised for another 5 weeks in the sling.. So, here's the 'thing'.. Does anybody come via, or drive close by Wokingham/Bracknell on their way to the club, and if so could/would ya' come and pick me up?

Obviously I'd be more than willing to contribute to petrol costs etc...

Thanks for reading, and either let me know on here or PM me...

Mark

RME
25-03-2012, 12:05 PM
I'm planning on popping down in the near future to check out the new site, when were you wanting to go?

Dudders
25-03-2012, 01:00 PM
Are you quite sure your stress levels can cope?? :lol:

Get a cab, you're rich enough :thumbsup:

Dr_UpGrade
25-03-2012, 03:56 PM
Dear RME,
I really dont mind... Whenever suits you... Someone else has offered a lift for this thurs practice, but I'm more than happy to fit in with you...

Dudders, I think its stress relief I'm after, and ok, I admit it may not seem like it at the time, but 'this' goes as relaxing for me... You should see me when I dont!!!

And huge lol to the taxi, and rich comment!!!

RME
25-03-2012, 05:53 PM
Well when are they next down there? Tues?

I'm in Earley by the way so drive right past you!

Rob

Dr_UpGrade
25-03-2012, 07:41 PM
Hi Rob,
Yep Earley is pretty darn close! Thats one hell of a stroke of luck for me!!

I think the club is opening this tues and thursday for some open practice sessions... If you're going that would br great if you could give me a lift on tues... I'll PM you with my mob no' and address...

Huge thanks!!

Mark

TARTMAN
25-03-2012, 10:47 PM
Hi Rob,
Yep Earley is pretty darn close! Thats one hell of a stroke of luck for me!!

I think the club is opening this tues and thursday for some open practice sessions... If you're going that would br great if you could give me a lift on tues... I'll PM you with my mob no' and address...

Huge thanks!!

Mark

were open for practice and testing from around 6.30 till 10.30. £5 for the evening....... bring 12v/genies.

tues and thursday......

see ya soon mark.........:woot::thumbsup:

Dr_UpGrade
26-03-2012, 09:30 AM
Hi Dazza!
Yep, sounds perfect doesn't it.. Am sure you need 'someone' to test that crash fencing anyway don' you... I can't think of anyone more suited to the task than me, especially me with only the use of one arm!!!:cry:

See ya all tomorrow as long as we've confirmed the lift for this week...

Cheers,

Mark