PDA

View Full Version : Great Night Tonight

tisher
30-03-2012, 11:14 PM
Big thanks for tonight guys really enjoyed it one of the closest finals I have raced in also thought it was great that all the kids got Easter bunnies just shows what a fantastic family club we have. Also well done to everyone in keeping to the new rule about the floor. and what topped it off I got another sneaky win in the mardaves:thumbsup:

Rigaxe
31-03-2012, 01:26 AM
I agree I am so so pleased with my finish tonight 3rd in A wow what result for me and a great night racing bring on more track time I am coming for you ollie lol:thumbsup:

RadioRacers
31-03-2012, 12:41 PM
Was a good meeting last night :thumbsup: everyone seems to be getting along nicely and quite a few peoples driving is coming on leaps and bounds which is encouraging. As ever Pete on race control did an excellent job even persevering with the sound at the start of the night whilst still juggling the racing so we stayed on time.
The actual racing was good with me and Ollie having a good championship battle this season. Going to be a close one I think.

Shaun @ Radio Racers

Wupding
31-03-2012, 03:44 PM
Was a good meeting last night :thumbsup: everyone seems to be getting along nicely and quite a few peoples driving is coming on leaps and bounds which is encouraging. As ever Pete on race control did an excellent job even persevering with the sound at the start of the night whilst still juggling the racing so we stayed on time.
The actual racing was good with me and Ollie having a good championship battle this season. Going to be a close one I think.

Shaun @ Radio Racers

I would just like to point out that I had a bad final... This can only be put down to the fact Shaun pulled my pants down whilst on the rostrum, resulting in a fit of giggles and crap racing...... Reeve....Your going down!!

tisher
31-03-2012, 05:30 PM
I would just like to point out that I had a bad final... This can only be put down to the fact Shaun pulled my pants down whilst on the rostrum, resulting in a fit of giggles and crap racing...... Reeve....Your going down!!

Now that would have scared the kids:lol::lol::lol:

adprim
31-03-2012, 09:45 PM
Was running good right behind shaun till my turnbuckle popped off :mad: xxx4 getting there now though not far off!

The Bod
01-04-2012, 08:50 AM
Ah, did I miss out on an easter bunny then? :bored:

tisher
01-04-2012, 03:33 PM
Ah, did I miss out on an easter bunny then? :bored:

Not unless your a very old looking under 16:lol:

are you playing out next meeting graham? I am going to give the b44 a run out with it being a fun night and I will try and give the A final boys a bit of a challange with it:lol: