05-04-2012, 02:25 PM
never mind- Cobra outdoors to look forword to now

sunbeam
07-04-2012, 09:26 AM
edit.

jaffacake
07-04-2012, 09:33 AM
What's the F-ing point !!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Cobra is always cancelled, and you only race 3 times a month! this is getting beyond a joke !! I've spent £700 on two Mardaves and only raced them once since late Jan. Now you'll be going outside !!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Think I'll have to bite the bullet and go back to Calid (if they'll have me?) to get any racing !!!

Crap :mad:
You can go on that Easter egg hunt now Rob :thumbsup:

Dyna
07-04-2012, 10:17 AM
I've spent £700 on two Mardaves and only raced them once since late Jan. Now you'll be going outside !!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

700 quid on two Mardaves ?? I thought the whole point of Mardaves was that it was meant to be cheap racing... !?! You could buy a TC set-up for less :o Sounds like your trying to win by bank-balance there Rob..... :lol:

sunbeam
07-04-2012, 10:48 AM
edit.

JACKOR33
07-04-2012, 10:54 AM
What's the F-ing point !!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Cobra is always cancelled, and you only race 3 times a month! this is getting beyond a joke !! I've spent £700 on two Mardaves and only raced them once since late Jan. Now you'll be going outside !!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Think I'll have to bite the bullet and go back to Calid (if they'll have me?) to get any racing !!!

Crap :mad:

Rob,

I can understand you maybe frustrated and you are free to post but please refrain from suggesting bad language otherwise i will be forced to remove / edit your post thank you.

You have told many of us in person that due to other commitments that you cannot attend majority of the time and as it would happen the 2 times you could race have been cancelled - however we have raced numerous time since January with many members abeit not 3 times a month which we aim to be open.
Now if we only have a small number people who cannot safely setup / run / packaway let alone cover the cost of the hall - Do you think we should open the doors to appease you?:confused::confused:

Also as discussed with you in person, if we have enough support from on road racers we could consider opening through the summer to cater for them.......

As regards throwing amounts spent at us - it is unfortunate that you have spent so much however it wasnt forced upon you:o

You are welcome to call or pm as i have said from the start with any questions/concerns

thanks

dave

sunbeam
07-04-2012, 01:35 PM
OK, I get the message.