PDA

View Full Version : saundersfoot round 6

migsy
08-04-2012, 10:52 PM
I'm trying to book in for round 6 through wrca site but cant get in to book the places to take part, any one know if wrca site is down or something?:confused:

alan

chris-on-wheels
09-04-2012, 12:43 PM
I've just booked in with no problem at all.:thumbsup:

i4n
09-04-2012, 12:57 PM
Alan,

I just booked in OK too.

Are you having trouble getting onto the WRCA site or logging in to get to the booking in part?

Try clearing your cache on the computer, that can sometimes cause strange issues.

Ian

migsy
09-04-2012, 06:28 PM
thankfully i'm all done. booked in at last, this poxy laptop of mine was only set to block almost all unknown sites.

GRRRRR

Alan:thumbsup:

chris-on-wheels
11-04-2012, 01:41 PM
- Latest News -

Update for WRCA Outdoors Dates

Important change - due to circumstances outside of the WRCA's control the next round due to be held on 6 May at Saundersfoot has been rescheduled for the 'spare' date of 29 July - This means that that next round is the one scheduled at Talywain on 26 May. The events have been updated to reflect this.

axeman
11-04-2012, 06:22 PM
ahh the oople weekend. Nice planning no reg or me sorry

millzy
11-04-2012, 07:09 PM
by round 6 you should have the title wrapped racing god.

There will be a few of us at the oople, but that is the reserve date

DCM
11-04-2012, 07:42 PM

I believe it was published as a reserve date Steve.... so more points people can get against you!! :thumbsup:

chris (reg) reardon
11-04-2012, 08:31 PM
the axe and reg dont need the points
you lot gona need the points for your f license

We gona win the nationals and b f 't am i gona play fare i got to eat indian tonight chinees tomorow kebab friday ready for two wheel drive saturday then in the night strongbow and a chilli ready for 4 wheel drive on sunday can not believe we made all the events we booked in for :thumbsup:

oople dirt is the best
beer race !!
relaxed racing !!
plenty of drink i thank you very much:woot:
O and free t shirt woop woop:wub love it

matthew
11-04-2012, 09:02 PM

+1, will be at the oople event, shame as I really wanted to do all the rounds every point counts when you drive like I do :lol:
oOple event "ooppss ooppss"!!! :thumbsup:

peetbee
11-04-2012, 11:28 PM
Reserve date set long time ago, sorry it doesn't meet everyone's requirements.

Dyna
12-04-2012, 08:59 AM
am i gona play fare i got to eat indian tonight chinees tomorow kebab friday ready for two wheel drive saturday then in the night strongbow and a chilli ready for 4 wheel drive on sunday :thumbsup:

Christ im glad i wont be next to you on the rostrum Reg - surely thats an unfair advantage ?? :lol: :woot: