PDA

View Full Version : JConcepts - 48 pitch, 81T, Silent Speed Machined Spur Gear

jaysllim
10-04-2012, 03:02 PM
Any body no if ther is any benefit in running these?or is it just another product.

http://www.rccarshop.co.uk/index.php/jconcepts-48-pitch-81t-silent-speed-machined-spur-gear.html

Darren Boyle
10-04-2012, 04:45 PM
Any body no if ther is any benefit in running these?or is it just another product.

http://www.rccarshop.co.uk/index.php/jconcepts-48-pitch-81t-silent-speed-machined-spur-gear.html

Thye are machined and not moulded (which makes them round for a start as one major benefit), the tooth profile is far better (by being machined again) which makes them quieter and the cool looking venting holes (which are a bit gimmicky, but do look nice - although you cannot see them when they are fitted)

danDanEFC
10-04-2012, 04:56 PM
Darren

Do they do a 78t for my X6?

Cheers

jaysllim
10-04-2012, 05:42 PM
Thanks darren,so u get rid of the tight spots tha u sometimes get after u mesh ur motor spin the spur nd suddenly its tight/loose, one last question will they fit the c4 nd b44? If so u will b receving an order for sum tomoz lol

Darren Boyle
10-04-2012, 10:24 PM
Darren

Do they do a 78t for my X6?

Cheers

Hi Dan, they do indeed, but we are waiting for these to come in from back order from JConcepts at present sadly

We have recieved 75t (which I am running this weekend at Stotfold), 81t and 87t at present

Darren Boyle
10-04-2012, 10:30 PM
Thanks darren,so u get rid of the tight spots tha u sometimes get after u mesh ur motor spin the spur nd suddenly its tight/loose, one last question will they fit the c4 nd b44? If so u will b receving an order for sum tomoz lol

Yes, you should not see any high spots with a machined spur gear :thumbsup:

They will fit the following vehicles....

Associated RC10 B4, T4, B44, SC10
Centro C4.1
X-Factory X6 Sq, X60, SCX60CF

The sizes I listed in the last reply are all in already and dont forget that these are available through all of our dealers too, including MB Models whose shop is linked to above :thumbsup:

jaysllim
10-04-2012, 11:29 PM
But dms nd mb models list them outta stock? Well indms catalouge I cant see em listed under j concepts can help darren plz

Darren Boyle
10-04-2012, 11:45 PM
But dms nd mb models list them outta stock? Well indms catalouge I cant see em listed under j concepts can help darren plz

MB are showing 1 in stock at present (of 81 tooth), our DMS website does not show stock levels, they have been added to our site this evening (well morning now) just a few minutes ago along with many other JConcepts goodies.

Keep an eye on our websites, in particualr the "X-Factory UK" one, since there are more and more new lines being added into the JConcepts section daily now that the orders are starting to flow in..... :thumbsup:

gazhillAE
11-04-2012, 12:17 AM
I'm running the whole set and there the dogs !!! :thumbsup:

jaysllim
11-04-2012, 12:21 AM
Ye thats wa I wanna get is the whole set

neallewis
12-04-2012, 09:48 PM
I've just fitted an 81t that I picked up in MB models today in Leeds.
I must say it meshes perfectly and is round, unlike my two AE kit spurs.
I can't comment on it being any quieter running yet, but the roundness should in theory reduce some of the whine I got from the off-centre kit jobbies.
So far :thumbsup: