PDA

View Full Version : return of the mac?

styleone
18-04-2012, 04:35 PM
reetuuuurn of the mac?' returrrn of the mac?' you know that I'm the mac! Hot trax tonight anybody? :p

OldDog
18-04-2012, 05:22 PM
I'm still out but i believe Fungemeistrer and the Thermalator will be in the mac house.

Wade will be doing the honours again with Race Control so everone chip in and have a great night.

Whilst lying here with me leg up bored shitless i think it's about time we start uploading live race results... Hmmm. We could then have live bets to see which lap Mr Thermalator lives up to his name :lol:

Have a good un :thumbsup:

Dazzler
19-04-2012, 04:07 AM
Here's a live (ish) update... Fungemeister takes a convincing win, thermal actor stays cool for second... Whilst Stu 'The Terminator' Styles smokes a Servo in round one..

Was busy last night.. Some new faces and the regulars.. You missed a good night 'hoppy'..:lol:

styleone
24-04-2012, 01:54 PM
Here's a live (ish) update... Fungemeister takes a convincing win, thermal actor stays cool for second... Whilst Stu 'The Terminator' Styles smokes a Servo in round one..

Was busy last night.. Some new faces and the regulars.. You missed a good night 'hoppy'..:lol:

"We didnt burn him!" :(