SimonW
12-04-2008, 01:56 PM
OK gonna be 2 wheelin' it the pair of us

racingdwarf
12-04-2008, 10:33 PM
See ya there:thumbsup:

Albertini
13-04-2008, 08:07 PM
Really enjoyed the racing today.http://www.rcracechat.com/vb/images/smilies/smile.gifMany thanks go to Dave.

Track was good, the new heat system ( Lawfords ) worked well and made for close racing at all levels, even the weather was kind ........apart from the thunder and lightning at the end.http://www.rcracechat.com/vb/images/smilies/biggrin.gif
Stood on top of a shipping container in the middle of a field in a thunderstorm with a metal stick pointing skyward added a little tension to the final......well done Simon.

Looking forward to the next one

racingdwarf
13-04-2008, 10:13 PM
Yep the new heat system was great...... Got home hit the nurofen went to sleep on the sofa for 2 hrs I thought sunday was the day of rest:woot:. I hope all had a good day, I did and so did the boys. see you next week.

Dufty07
14-04-2008, 08:43 PM
Gr8 day:thumbsup:, well enjoyed myself and I know Simon did too, Would like to see a few more faces next week!!!Dave have you still got any mini pins(yellow) 2wd rears? im thinking for KLMCC, Simon says its flatish with no added jumps, on grass I thought they would be o.k

jcb
15-04-2008, 12:15 PM
Gr8 day:thumbsup:, well enjoyed myself and I know Simon did too, Would like to see a few more faces next week!!!Dave have you still got any mini pins(yellow) 2wd rears? im thinking for KLMCC, Simon says its flatish with no added jumps, on grass I thought they would be o.k

The track at KLMCC is all grass with natural undulations I think a couple of years back there were some wooden jumps included, so no telling for this year, at a guess it will be a fairly technical layout going by past KLMCC designs. Personally I would recommend a mini spike rather than a mini pin.;)