PDA

View Full Version : Dynamix will be running this sunday 29-4-12

paulywally
23-04-2012, 11:03 PM
Ladies and Gents
Dynamix will be running this sunday 29-4-12 weather pending but is not on Thursday 26-4-12

Month
April
Thurs 26th 6pm not on
Sun 29th 10-4pm

May
Sun 6th 10-4pm (not on due to bank holiday weekend)
Thurs 10th 6pm to be confirmed
Sun 13th 10-4pm
Thurs 17th 6pm to be confirmed
Sat19th Not on Regional 2wd Rnd 2 JARROW at Bents Park, S Shields
Sun20th Not on Regional 4wd Rnd 2 JARROW at Bents Park, S Shields
Thurs 24th 6pm until dark to be confirmed
Sun 27th to be confirmed

Please book in or confirm attendance in advance by emailing dynamixraceway@gmail.com (dynamixraceway@gmail.com) to allow us to make the booking-in process easier for all.

Season 2012 membership forms available on the day or email the club secretary dynamixraceway@gmail.com (dynamixraceway@gmail.com) and we will email you one to print off, complete and bring along with you.

Membership is £10 for adults and £5.00 for under 16's with race fees set at £8.00 non Members and £5.00 Members.

We are looking to run the club on a Sundays 10am-4pm and Thursday nights from 6pm, first race 6.15 until the light fades (approx 8.20-8.30 at the moment). This all depends on interest and drivers attending. Unfortunately the club is unable to find viable flood lights (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97719#) until further funding is raised.

Feedback with constructive suggestions are welcomed.

Brewskie
23-04-2012, 11:24 PM
Need to double check rota but I'll be there mate

mr emily
27-04-2012, 05:22 PM
Hello Paul

If I can get along I will be late, 12ish. Can I join in late??

Keith

chris68nufc
27-04-2012, 07:40 PM
What was the outcome of Tuesday nights practice Paul?

paulywally
29-04-2012, 06:13 AM
Hello Paul

If I can get along I will be late, 12ish. Can I join in late??

Keith
Yes no problem Keith
see you there

paulywally
29-04-2012, 06:20 AM
What was the outcome of Tuesday nights practice Paul?

hi chris it seems only a possable 3 people want to run through the week on a Tuesday as you can see by the tread not much responce so unless others respond to show intent. its a shame we all wanted an out door track we all wanted midweek racing. Dynamix can offer the two together. :thumbsup:

mr emily
29-04-2012, 07:25 AM
hello paul

sorry i didnt respond to your poll. i can attend on a tuesday evening, say 6-9pm !!!! or even a bit earlier on balmy summer evenings Ha ha!! but as I mentioned to you I will not be around June and half of july because of my foot op.

Keith

not looking good for today is it! forcast looks poor.

If wet in the church hall, if we had one!!!!

chris68nufc
29-04-2012, 07:58 AM
hi chris it seems only a possable 3 people want to run through the week on a Tuesday as you can see by the tread not much responce so unless others respond to show intent. its a shame we all wanted an out door track we all wanted midweek racing. Dynamix can offer the two together. :thumbsup:

What does it cost to open up?
I really dont mind opening up and locking up if it means that we can practice on a Tuesday?

As soon as a few people start using the track midweek then more will follow especially since now the regional has been allocated to Dynamix!