PDA

View Full Version : looking to join a club

metalfingers911
29-04-2012, 08:26 PM
Hello I'm looking to join a club. I live in wallsend and want to find out more about RC clubs in tyne and wear I recently sold my Kyosho Lazer ZX-R and kyosho pureten And I regret it, although these cars would not keep up with modern cars. I am looking to buy either a Kyosho Lazer ZX-5 SP, Kyosho Inferno VE or Team Associated B44.1 about £600 budget any advice would be appreciated

chris68nufc
29-04-2012, 09:09 PM
Pop along to Seaham next sunday and speak to the lads tjere....please dont rush in and buy something that might not be suited to a club that you might run at quite a bit! Personally speakimg, I would go for a 2nd hand b44.1 and an lrp speedo with a speed passion motor. You wont go wrong with either of those!

Theres a regional meeting which you can join in aswell in South Shields that will show you how well supported the region is!

TangerineDream
30-04-2012, 09:55 AM
Hello I'm looking to join a club. I live in wallsend and want to find out more about RC clubs in tyne and wear I recently sold my Kyosho Lazer ZX-R and kyosho pureten And I regret it, although these cars would not keep up with modern cars. I am looking to buy either a Kyosho Lazer ZX-5 SP, Kyosho Inferno VE or Team Associated B44.1 about £600 budget any advice would be appreciated

Tynemet is on Monday nights too from 7pm every week other than bank holidays, only 5mins from Wallsend, call along and see what people are running

metalfingers911
30-04-2012, 05:17 PM
Much appreciated I'll check it out soon as possible definitely want to get involved with rc racing.