Go Back   oOple.com Forums > teamorsum96

Conversation Between teamorsum96 and Tempest501
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 107
  1. teamorsum96
    30-09-2011
    teamorsum96
    thats sound mate, we decided to change her class, so hopefully the new series she will have even better buggy then mine. and it will be a one off. painter is well up for painting it, now i just need to build it. wel shes ordering it next week, so she will have every thing new......im well jelous of her and it lol
  2. Tempest501
    29-09-2011
    Tempest501
    Soz bud I am gonna keep running it but prob just try and move up the heats normally. I have that thing turned right down so its more or less same as when I had my old motor neways because i cant drive it when its too fast lol. Prob gonna run my truck and dave now, really enjoyed running the SC was epic.
  3. teamorsum96
    26-09-2011
    teamorsum96
    its john with the white buggy, he is a clean driver, i no he wast that happy with his buggy. give him time hes just comin off some medication lol for his terrettes lol
    wel if your not that bothered about your brushless, give me a message as im wanting to put becky in there, so she can get out of spacker harveys heats as i was well miffed off at him and is family or should i say the boswells from the tv show (bread) lol if your not interested in getting rid of it, we will just have to blow loads on 1 lol
  4. Tempest501
    25-09-2011
    Tempest501
    Hey mate dont worry about the nudge it was just a racing know. I was just grumpy that night cos kept getting on receiving end of non racing smashes lol, whoever was running that other white buggy kept take me out on corners at full speed all the time =C seem the ol sc18 is robust tho at least. Dont even get me started on my dave lol, Felt like I was driving really well but again was one idiot that just rammed you off the road lol. Just need to get hang of jumping my truck and think I will do allright with it.
  5. teamorsum96
    25-09-2011
    teamorsum96
    your truck lasted, well just lol sorry for the nudge at the end. we are thinking about putting beckys car to brushless so you should get yours raced in brushless next meeting.
  6. teamorsum96
    23-09-2011
    teamorsum96
    yep hes dead, lol hope to see you there tomorrow, get to race ya with buggies hopefully
  7. teamorsum96
    19-09-2011
    teamorsum96
    hes dead lol
  8. teamorsum96
    13-09-2011
    teamorsum96
    so fella what did you do to sort the truck out?
  9. teamorsum96
    11-09-2011
    teamorsum96
    not that fella, buggy is taking all my dollar and its just sat in bedroom all time lol i was going to ask you if you hadt sorted ya truck, if you wanted to swap it lol i no cheeky lol
  10. Tempest501
    11-09-2011
    Tempest501
    Ah no way not enjoying the dave anymore ?