Tobyw
    Hi Simon,

Did you get those bits OK?

Toby
  2. Tobyw
    02-11-2015
    Tobyw
    Hi Mate,

Wow, I have forgotten to post that!!!! Its still sat on my filing cabinet. Really. I will send it out tomorrow morning. I couldn't find the ball stud thing but found another couple of items that should work so give those a try.

Again, sorry for not posting sooner.

Toby
  3. simonanderson
    01-11-2015
    simonanderson
    Hi Toby,

Did you find the wing and bits?
  4. simonanderson
    21-10-2015
    simonanderson
    No problem and no apology necessary!! , my address is 24 pembroke court, 15 new church road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 4AB. What a bummer that its gone missing!!!

Thanks so much for your time and patience!!

Simon
  5. Tobyw
    21-10-2015
    Tobyw
    Hi Mate,

Sorry about the wing issue. I was sure I put it in there along with the mounts (screws and washers) were in a bag. Oh well, I will dig a new wing out and whizz it over to you.

Also, I will have a look for the ball stud and screw for the servo horn.

Whats your address again Simon?

Cheers and really sorry
    Toby
  6. simonanderson
    20-10-2015
    simonanderson
    Also have just noticed that the pivot ball and screw is missing for the steering link to the servo horn. If you do have these somewhere that would be great if not no worries.

Cheers

Simon
  7. simonanderson
    20-10-2015
    simonanderson
    Hi Toby,

I had a good search in the box and between all the paper and wrapping but def could not find it, so if you could it send it that would be great. Also if you have the rubber washers for attaching the wing that would be cool, if not no bother.

Cheers,

Simon
  8. Tobyw
    17-10-2015
    Tobyw
    Hey Simon,

I thought I put a brand new uncut wing in the little cardboard box where the spares were. I had a feeling I used the wing to hold the bits in the box

Let me know if I didn't and I'll send you one.

Glad you like it thou. They are great cars.

Toby
  9. simonanderson
    16-10-2015
    simonanderson
    Hi Toby,

The Durango arrived today and am very happy with it and is in outstanding condition!! Just wondered did you send the wing, you mentioned you had one for it.

Cheers,

Simon