Go Back   oOple.com Forums > JJ The Boat Wizzard

Conversation Between JJ The Boat Wizzard and dibble34
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. dibble34
    21-08-2009
    dibble34
    Below is an email from John to me. Make of it what you want

Hi m8

Im on my week off at the moment and can only accsess my email via my phone , i posted all the item out again the day i left (Monday) when i get back (monday) i will see whats going on will you please leave a message on oOple saying i am away and cant reach a pc but everyone should have theres by today or somthing has gone wrong AGAIN! please accept my sinseere appologies , this has never happend before and as you can see by my feedback profile im normaly verry rapid at sending out

John
  2. dibble34
    21-08-2009
    dibble34
    I raised a paypal dispute a couple of days ago. I have now escalated to a claim with Paypal
  3. dibble34
    19-08-2009
    dibble34
    Still no item in the post today, so email sent to John asking for an answer. Very dissapointed
  4. dibble34
    17-08-2009
    dibble34
    Have you sent my Speedo yet? 2 weeks and counting since i paid £60. I have seen the note on your profile, but have asked you to confirm you still have my item and that it has been posted in several PM's. I have not heard anything back and unfortunately your post on your profile is not that helpful as i have no idea if it includes me!