oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Aero Racing (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Aero Racing statement (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3368)

jimmy 27-09-2007 09:34 PM

aaaaaand Carl is correct! Hence the reason the photo was put in this thread and is on the Worlds report also! :)

I spoke to AERO today and they plan to release some more photos in the coming days - just teaser shots.

bigred5765 27-09-2007 09:38 PM

i thank you,lol
da daaaaa

lazerboy 27-09-2007 11:42 PM

MAN!!!!!!!

Do you guys EVER!!! use sarcasm? I was KIDDING!!! of cource i read the worlds report. It's the only thing that was working on this site!:D I said it might be ASSOCIATED because of his T-Shirt. Ironic that he is wearing that.

super__dan 28-09-2007 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lazerboy (Post 62452)
Ironic that he is wearing that.

Only in the same way Alanis Morissette would say it was.

Chrislong 28-09-2007 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by super__dan (Post 62459)

Good song too, but the only thing Ironic about it was that it wasn't.

Chris Doughty 28-09-2007 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by super__dan (Post 62459)

I remember someone picked through every line of that song and pretty much none of it was ironic. made me laugh

super__dan 28-09-2007 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DoughtyUK.net (Post 62467)
I remember someone picked through every line of that song and pretty much none of it was ironic. made me laugh

She claims she wrote it in an hour and blah blah blah, good pop song, none of it actually ironic though. Rain on your wedding day, unfortunate but hardly ironic!

Nick Goodall 28-09-2007 10:46 AM

Being run over by an Ambulance - now that's ironic.... probably wouldn't have worked in the song though :D

Swiss 28-09-2007 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DoughtyUK.net (Post 62467)

Wasn't that the master himself Mr Lee Evans? I rememeber someone taking the song apart, and seeing that I really only watch Lee Evans... 2 and 2 in this case hopefuly makes 4?

P_B 28-09-2007 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lazerboy (Post 62452)
Do you guys EVER!!! use sarcasm?

Yes, but we also try to ensure it's funny too. Thanks for asking.

Chrislong 28-09-2007 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by P_B (Post 62584)
Yes, but we also try to ensure it's funny too. Thanks for asking.

:D :D

big_boss 08-10-2007 05:40 PM

A little show & tell is needed right about now...

Com'on Belgan boys, where's my car at?
Or how about an update...

Chris Elworthy 18-10-2007 06:47 PM

Just to tye this one up it was irish comic Ed Byrne who did the Alanis Morrisette thing
Sorry for being the smartarse!

Scouser 19-10-2007 03:34 PM

Did anyone see the Ozzy Osborne version of the video? Now THAT was funny!!

big_boss 21-10-2007 11:23 AM

An update would be nice right about now...

Please, Pretty please with sugar on top...:p

Welshy40 21-10-2007 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ApexSpeed (Post 35568)
But you really didn't answer anything with your statement. More than anything else, a lot of hot air, really.

You're using the Durango name as well as Gerd Strenge's name as a means to promote your car. He is very adamantly saying that he has nothing to do with your company and is concerned that your car is almost identical to his design.

So you claim that you have bought the rights to the Durango. Is that true or not? Have you purchased the rights from the owner of them?

I say leave it well alone, as its stuff thats been posted by someoen else and may not be true. Just like the newspapers, its all blown out of proportion. Its obvious that this car wasn a copy, and if you look at Associated, and Kyosho and pretty much all of the 4wd market the cars all have similarities. Dont jump to conclusions until all the facts are on the table, which as it appears they are not. Leave it to the relevant companies to deal with if it is an issue (which I doubt somehow)

Northy 21-10-2007 02:12 PM

There are a few similarities to the ZXR though........ :o

big_boss 22-10-2007 06:09 PM

Is this team BK for real?

These guys have been so quiet for so long, I was thinking : OK there busy finalizing the kit's smaller details & they will let us all know how things are coming along, but this is ridiculous, nothing for six months ... com'on.
If they don't hurry up the Serpent will be out soon...

elvo 22-10-2007 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big_boss (Post 66037)
These guys have been so quiet for so long, I was thinking : OK there busy finalizing the kit's smaller details & they will let us all know how things are coming along, but this is ridiculous, nothing for six months ... com'on.
If they don't hurry up the Serpent will be out soon...

From their website:

news

First official pictures
We are pleased to inform you that the release date of the car is coming closer. Because we get a lot of e-mails asking for some pictures you can find some at the bottom of this page. We can inform you that at this moment we are finalizing and testing the shocks. Mails have already been sent to the people on the pre-order list, we’ll keep them informed about our release date. There will be more pictures online in the next few days!

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us at info@aeroracing.eu
Aero racing

big_boss 22-10-2007 08:22 PM

OK so the email came a month ago, I'll correct my statement to five months without a word....no big deal, still the email tells you precisely nothing at all, except to expect an unspecified length of time of ....wait for it........ sitting on your hands. great??!!:wtf: