oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   R/C Graphy! (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Kifopaint (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121365)

Belsten 04-02-2013 10:27 PM

Kifopaint

Has anyone heard from him since he got back from holiday ? :(

robstanway 06-02-2013 09:13 AM

I'm in the same boat, I hope everything is ok!

eb4_boy 06-02-2013 09:54 AM

Post on Kifopaint Facebook:

Hi guys, had a few messages today asking where i am, I have just moved house and studio and am now back to work. All orders will ship this week. Orders over 3 weeks will have extras. Thankyou for your patience while i get thorugh a backlogue of email enquiries. Many thanks, and now onto the painting!

Keith.

Also anyone texting me, please include your name, i have a new phone, thanks!

robstanway 09-02-2013 02:17 PM

Hi,

Has anybody had a direct response since keith posted this on Facebook???

I'm still getting the same message, saying he's away untill the 25th of Jan!

Cheers Rob.

nobby 09-02-2013 03:12 PM

i'm still waiting for my order.
i haven't heard anything from him directly just the same on holiday until the 25th of jan.

getting a bit fed up with this now.

nobby 12-02-2013 06:41 PM

Has anybody either heard from him or received there order yet?

I'm still waiting.
I have tried contacting him through oople / his website / paypal, and his Facebook page, but still nothing.

If anybody knows him, and can call him I would be very grateful if you could tell him to check his messages.

My only move next is to contact paypal, and open a dispute.

Dean Washington 12-02-2013 06:45 PM

i got sick of emailing him and getting no responce, so i put in dispute in on paypal, within an hour he'd give me a refund. which i was grateful for, instead of him dragging it out for ages, i just wont be using or recommeding him to anyone. i ordered stickers and was waiting almost 1 month, after the refund i ordered from jon miller, ordered friday got monday. excellent service ;)

h0m3sy 12-02-2013 07:24 PM

According to his last Facebook posts, the back orders are all leaving this week. I've been waiting about a month for some decals too but the guy has been busy moving house and stuff so I'll just wait and see what this week brings.

robstanway 16-02-2013 08:05 PM

About time!!!!

h0m3sy 16-02-2013 10:31 PM

Got an email yesterday to say my decals had been despatched , I had no problem waiting as his work is first class. The thing a lot if people forget is that these guys have a life outside of painting, some have full time jobs as well as doing shells and stuff. I think it's unfair the criticism that they receive at times.

racingdwarf 16-02-2013 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h0m3sy (Post 746755)
Got an email yesterday to say my decals had been despatched , I had no problem waiting as his work is first class. The thing a lot if people forget is that these guys have a life outside of painting, some have full time jobs as well as doing shells and stuff. I think it's unfair the criticism that they receive at times.

fair comment, but once you set up a website, give it a name and start taking peoples money you have a responsibility to provide the service,just the same as any business, no matter who you are! 1st thing is communication to customers, if you shove your head in the sand and don't communicate you will start to get bad feedback! 2nd thing no one pities you for taking to much work on, be straight with customers, tell them there is a month waiting list, least then they have the choice and you have been honest. And 3rd and possibly the most important, if it's a side line to your main job, your main money earner that pays the mortgage etc and your running out of time to do them both STOP the side line,concentrate on your main job. Or as I found you end up working far to hard into the early hours, getting stressed, then ill

MattV6 11-09-2016 02:54 PM

Looks like he is ripping people off again! I wish i has seen these threads about the guy.

He has ripped me off for almost 80 quid!!! 1st class con man