oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Notts & Derby - NDOR (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=126)
-   -   Welcome to Notts & Derby Off Road section (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61357)

MALLET 19-01-2011 07:50 PM

Welcome to Notts & Derby Off Road section

Hi Lads and Lasses,

Welcome to NDOR's section, a quick introduction to us.

NDOR is run by the committee, made up of Pete Murray, Tim Press and myself.

Our web site is www.NDOR.co.uk you will be able to find all our race date and results there. We should have all our information on there or in our forum.

Our track is designed to accommodate a variety of scales, 5th, 8th and 10th scales. All to run on astro. Our jumps all have a landing down ramp on them so you should not be breaking your truck or buggy.

We are situated just off the M1 at junction 26, 3 mile up the A610 towards Eastwood. Our post code is NG16 2DE.

We have all the facilities that you need, you can even bring the misses as we have ladies toilets. We've got a full canteen with hot and cold food, pitting and camping area, fresh drinking water and brick built toilets.

We have a great racing calendar set up, we've got a 1/10th regional a short course, 1/8th summer and winter series, plus we have the 1/5th scale summer and winter series. Check out our calendar for the race dates.

We are open every weekend, but some Sundays we have got a race on. Its just turn up and pay to play. The nitro lads will move out of the way of 10th electric, as our growing law is to watch out for the frail :o :p :lol: So you shouldn't have any problems there, but if you did please come into race control and see me. Then I would be able to sort the problem out, because if they've gone home I cannot do anything about them. We will have timing running at the weekends, so you can do some test of set ups.

Hope to see you soon,
Tim

dbizzle5 19-01-2011 08:21 PM

Might come down on Saturday for a play depending on weather of course!! :p:blush:

MALLET 19-01-2011 08:53 PM

Your welcome Dan :)

p-murray 20-01-2011 07:19 PM

Hello Mallet

:D

Hi Tim,

You sure get around mate, You have done a cracking Job at NDOR.

Well Done. :thumbsup:

Pete

MALLET 20-01-2011 07:51 PM

I'm all over the place like .......... ha ha ha

Its not just me, You and Tim need a pat on the back, well done you 2. :thumbsup:

Tim

Jamesy 21-01-2011 09:20 AM

I'm planning to come up and have a go tomorrow.

Does anybody who has had a go with a 1/10th scale know what tyres work well round there?

Cheers,

James

/tobys 21-01-2011 09:45 AM

If it's wet/cold, either BB Green or Pink should see you right.

I went up last Sat when it was quite damp and Schuey tyres just didn't hook up at all...

MALLET 21-01-2011 12:24 PM

Toby, sorry I was busy Saturday and couldn't have a chat with you, we was trying to sort the new software out and move drivers details over.

Yes greens or pinks in the damp and then schuey's in the dry.

Tomorrow should start off a bit damp with the frost but will dry up pity quickly.

Tracey will have drinks and snacks going all day and hopefully in the canteen.

See you all at the weekend.

Tim

chris brown 31-01-2011 08:15 PM

Hello. When are/is the short course event/events?
I couldnt find them in the fixtures.
Chris.

staxx 16-04-2012 05:55 AM

hello there im looking to get in to RC racing. either nitro or electric buggy.

cant really find any upto date information on this track.

does it still exist? are new comers welcome?

is there still the bashes on a saterday?

:thumbsup:cheers.