oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Worksop (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Round 1 is almost full......... (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137431)

muzzy 03-10-2013 06:08 PM

Round 1 is almost full.........

Hi all, had several people asking over the last few days about spaces available for round 1. There are a few spaces left as I have just gone through the latest batch of entries, almost full now so if you want to get in please send your entry and payment asap else you shall be on the reserve list.
Many more confirmations just been done, so your's might be in the post tomorrow.
Hope everyone is looking forward to it, this Series is going to be fantastic once again ;)
As last year, we have racers coming from all over the UK, thanks as always for your continued support and we shall try and make the events as good as possible for you.
Just over 1 week to go now!!!

Jlc57 03-10-2013 07:07 PM

Really looking forward to it and a perfect treat as it's on Paul's birthday

Mr.C. 03-10-2013 08:57 PM

It'll be good to see you & the troops again Muzz.

chrispattinson 13-10-2013 08:41 PM

Thanks for the effort guys. Best Worksop round ever in my opinion. Loads of team swaps meant watching the top drivers was interesting, with Great finals to race in and watch (2wd A final). Track was awesome, scary fast in 4wd, but really entertaining. A few North East final wins to finish off (A, B &C in 2wd, and C final 4wd) Top weekend.

mark christopher 13-10-2013 09:05 PM

Yup good track good racing and well run.

DAVO 13-10-2013 09:08 PM

Who won ?

Shifta 14-10-2013 05:02 PM

Craig Collinson, Neil Cragg, Greg Williams in 2wd
Cragg, Richard Lowe I think in 4wd not sure who was 3rd Gregg was 5th I think!
Mr Cragg was unbelievable in 4wd! Absolutely stunning to watch!
2wd A was really close throughout with the top three all having a go at leading but Craig was out front when Gregg started feeling the pressure from his new Team mate and gave him a little breathing space so he just drove good lines and pushed on for the win. It looked like Greg was going to hang to second but the top three just got through for another lap and Gregg took a tumble with Cragg right on his tail he got passed and took second!
Cracking racing, can't wait for Rd2

James 14-10-2013 05:23 PM

Nathan waters was 3rd, I was 4th, not sure on the rest of the results but I'm sure Chris will post them soon.
Agreed, awesome racing finals, Jemmo was on fire in 4wd too qualifying second, some great driving on display and a lot of people seeming to go up a gear, Fabien in the 2wd A too!

nottmboy 14-10-2013 06:41 PM

top job worksop:thumbsup:
probably one of my fav layouts,
just needed a proper jump in front of rostrum!
just great to watch some of the countries best on that surface.
cheers andy

bigred5765 14-10-2013 07:20 PM

Another big well done to everyone involved, The track flowed really well and as usual the meeting ran like a dream.