oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   MMRX - Wakefield (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   RACE MEETING THIS SUN 10TH JULY (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74537)

M M R X wakefield 04-07-2011 12:08 PM

RACE MEETING THIS SUN 10TH JULY

8th nitro club meeting this sun, all abilities welcome, there will also be a short course heat.
cheers

chalky 04-07-2011 08:03 PM

its also a good chance to get some practice in for the nrs at the end of the month

paulc 05-07-2011 03:59 PM

Carn't make this weekend is there going to be a thursday night practice on before the NRS meeting would'nt mind abit of practice before the meeting as i've never been to MMRX

Ta

Beddo 05-07-2011 07:30 PM

Do you want us to pre-reg via email?

What time do the gates open and whats the format please?

really looking forward to this one.

chalky 06-07-2011 09:42 AM

booking in will close 9.30 racing to start at 10 #

1 round practice 3 qualy with best 2 to count

rounds depends on numbers

M M R X wakefield 09-07-2011 06:42 PM

track looking good for tmrw, be aware no toilets until 10am when shop opens.
lets get it on ...

Beddo 11-07-2011 07:23 AM

Thanks for a great meeting. Tons of track time and it all ran really smooth.
I'll let you know when our track at Kirton is ready for you to come test :)

DAVO 11-07-2011 03:06 PM

Great day again yesterday thanks. Might be a good idea to do what they do at the neo and put a sweeping broom on every marshal point. Then at the end of each heat or race the marshal can quickly brush there section on the track.This would keep the dust to a minimum and stop air fillters getting so clogged making cars more prone to cut etc also cleaner air for the marshels instead of the dust in the air

chalky 11-07-2011 03:51 PM

we`ll give it a good soaking for the nrs and prep the surface as its begining to get bumpy and we don`t want that on an off road track:D

DAVO 11-07-2011 06:45 PM

It needs a sprinkler system or the dust brushing off to the side after every heat, at one point in the final i lost my car in the dust and was driving someone elses:lol:. The hose last time never done much as its to big an area and drys out to quick with the buggys going round and a bit sun.
A spinkler sysem could cost 100s pounds 10 brooms would cost under 40 quid.

dave g 12-07-2011 08:06 AM

leave it rough chalky..my car was awesome on it :)

definitely some soft brooms on the marshall points would help and i suggested this to Andy before the national.

point 5 at the side of the water butt could do with a small permanent seat/stool making as it made a very large blind spot for the hairpin before the small quads.

i think the area for leaving the cars in after the race was a good idea and i think marshals were out much quicker and with less fuss, although a couple of people still insisted on taking their cars back...

apart from that the meeting was spot on and ran flawless again :)