oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Ribble Valley R/C Car Club (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   30th nov (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116092)

tisher 01-12-2012 12:08 AM

30th nov

:thumbsup:Great nights racing tonight lads I think it was one of the best A finals I have run with a buggy for a while:D Nice clean racing and good racing etiquette and was a pleasure running behind young Luke for a most of the race seeing such a great young talent develop well done buddy for keeping your cool:thumbsup:
Me and Vaughn will not be back now till the new year due to family parties etc on the run up till xmas:thumbdown:
So to all concerned with the club have a great xmas and new year and thanks for another great year of racing Cheers guys and Gals:D

The Bod 01-12-2012 12:43 AM

Agree that tonights racing appeared to run very smoothly. Plus like the new layout :p

I was just very frustrated with the poor etiquette shown to me in the C Final. Clearly in the lead and just lapped a car for the second time only for this said car to take me out on the straight. Due to the rear camber link popping out caused me to have a 41 sec lap and finishing in 4th, behind the said car. Frustrating I know, even when I had said lapping, but this didn't stop him trying to take my place again :(

I know I am moaning but clearly the said driver was unaware that he was being lapped (again) due to inexperience maybe.

Moan over. Great evening, thanks Pete and Eric :thumbsup:

jenski 01-12-2012 10:34 AM

Totally agree, had a great nights racing with some great clean racing on the heats and also in the finals that can sometimes get a bit rough. Thumbs up all round :)

The Bod 02-12-2012 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bod (Post 717878)
Agree that tonights racing appeared to run very smoothly. Plus like the new layout :p

I was just very frustrated with the poor etiquette shown to me in the C Final. Clearly in the lead and just lapped a car for the second time only for this said car to take me out on the straight. Due to the rear camber link popping out caused me to have a 41 sec lap and finishing in 4th, behind the said car. Frustrating I know, even when I had said lapping, but this didn't stop him trying to take my place again :(

I know I am moaning but clearly the said driver was unaware that he was being lapped (again) due to inexperience maybe.

Moan over. Great evening, thanks Pete and Eric :thumbsup:

My last comment on the matter, results out clearly show that I was a lap up on the others when taken out by the 3rd place car when lapping again, what a bugger :thumbdown:

Oh well, always another week :p

tisher 02-12-2012 09:08 PM

races like that can happen buddy:thumbdown: its normally me that gets it:lol:
I would change them rpm ball cups tho I put them on Vaughns about a month ago and had nothing but problems with them popping off:thumbdown:
I am going back to factory ones for him

Andy-j.smith6 02-12-2012 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tisher (Post 717868)
:thumbsup:Great nights racing tonight lads I think it was one of the best A finals I have run with a buggy for a while:D Nice clean racing and good racing etiquette and was a pleasure running behind young Luke for a most of the race seeing such a great young talent develop well done buddy for keeping your cool:thumbsup:
Me and Vaughn will not be back now till the new year due to family parties etc on the run up till xmas:thumbdown:
So to all concerned with the club have a great xmas and new year and thanks for another great year of racing Cheers guys and Gals:D

Looks like we missed a good one. We were hoping to be coming but Ben was poorly, so had to give it a miss. Got my work crimbo do next Friday too.

Have a good Christmas Martin.

tisher 03-12-2012 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andy-j.smith6 (Post 718422)
Looks like we missed a good one. We were hoping to be coming but Ben was poorly, so had to give it a miss. Got my work crimbo do next Friday too.

Have a good Christmas Martin.

yea it was good for me to run a buggy for a change:lol: back to mardave in the new year tho you and Ben have a good xmas as well and we will see you in the new year:)