oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   News (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   oOple Invernational - Awesome Off-Track entertainment (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74165)

jimmy 29-06-2011 12:16 AM

oOple Invernational - Awesome Off-Track entertainment

The oOple Invernational 2011 race will be bigger and better than the previous year with MORE off-track entertainment, catering from Friday afternoon onwards, Licenced bar on Saturday afternoon/evening, Hog roast, Live band (Hitomi), Awesome DJ Kirky, Raffle draw on Sunday, Awesome trophies for winner of all finals and much more.......

Multi-time European Champion - Team Durango's Hupo Honigl will race this years oOple race! We're really pleased that Team Durango chose to send their superstar driver to this years race - so thanks to those guys.

Check out the official website for the race: http://www.ooplerace.com/ - more detailed information is on the first page of the site.

super__dan 29-06-2011 07:18 AM

Hey Jim, on the website page it says free 'qualifying' on the friday. Think you mean practice ;)

Looks great though, can't wait :)

Col 29-06-2011 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmy (Post 521125)
blah blah Hog roast blah blah

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

sideshowbob 05-07-2011 09:21 AM

4 of us wanna do it , still got places?

hi buddy 4 of us from telf model car club wanna do it
is there any places left? 2wd
is the price including camping ?
cheers bob text me if u can so i get an instant response 07736841549

Bungleaio 05-07-2011 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sideshowbob (Post 523274)
hi buddy 4 of us from telf model car club wanna do it
is there any places left? 2wd
is the price including camping ?
cheers bob text me if u can so i get an instant response 07736841549

You have to be invited to race, but for that you 1st have to apply to say you are available and what classes you want to do.

Out of the 5 people I know applied only 3 got an invite so far. Fingers crossed there will be some more invitations sent out soon.

ben 05-07-2011 12:44 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwkmX2ZlyEs

Im sure thats Tom Cockerill playing the drums at 19seconds?!

sideshowbob 05-07-2011 07:10 PM

invited?

how are we supposed to organise a racing weekend with our family and friends if you dont know your being invited?

jimmy 05-07-2011 07:16 PM

Have you sent in an entry?

sideshowbob 05-07-2011 07:35 PM

entry form

i wanted to enter four people we are a club in telford . i dint want to get accepted to race if the others arent accepted you see?

Col 05-07-2011 07:46 PM

That's the luck of the draw, buddy!

If you want to miss the biggest race meet in the U.K. just because not all of your mates get invited then that's your call!

carlin 05-07-2011 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bungleaio (Post 523287)
You have to be invited to race, but for that you 1st have to apply to say you are available and what classes you want to do.

Out of the 5 people I know applied only 3 got an invite so far. Fingers crossed there will be some more invitations sent out soon.

I'm in has Jamie got in yet?

Roll on the beers pal, hopefully will be there earlier this time won't have to play catch up with you lot lol!!! :thumbsup:

jimmy 05-07-2011 08:03 PM

I fully understand your position 'bob - I've just had a word and officially were over subscribed if everyone pays who's been accepted and we're waiting payment for.
I'm sure there will be a bunch who won't follow through (as it were) but 4 is quite a big number at this late stage and there are people who're also waiting an entry.
4 people coming together for me personally is a great thing as it means you'll all be coming to have a good time - not everyone can get a place that wants to come but certainly if we have the spaces come available in the very near future then we'll let you know.

budfish 05-07-2011 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmy (Post 523510)
I fully understand your position 'bob - I've just had a word and officially were over subscribed if everyone pays who's been accepted and we're waiting payment for.
I'm sure there will be a bunch who won't follow through (as it were) but 4 is quite a big number at this late stage and there are people who're also waiting an entry.
4 people coming together for me personally is a great thing as it means you'll all be coming to have a good time - not everyone can get a place that wants to come but certainly if we have the spaces come available in the very near future then we'll let you know.

So is there a reserve list jimmy and if so what number am I??:confused:

sideshowbob 05-07-2011 08:14 PM

thx jimmy for understanding , "col" doesnt seem to understand that its important to have friends to share goos times with,maybe he will understand sharing fuel cost by travelling up in one vehicle.

Fast Eddie 05-07-2011 08:32 PM

[QUOTE=jimmy;521125]
Multi-time European Champion - Team Durango's Hupo Honigl will race this years oOple race! We're really pleased that Team Durango chose to send their superstar driver to this years race - so thanks to those guys.

Shall i bring a skateboard and strap myself to the back of his car to give the better guys a chance:thumbsup:

Yes, I am fat before you ask:lol:

Col 05-07-2011 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sideshowbob (Post 523519)
thx jimmy for understanding , "col" doesnt seem to understand that its important to have friends to share goos times with,maybe he will understand sharing fuel cost by travelling up in one vehicle.

Apologies Bob, I came across a bit harsh, but the point is still valid. Last year I travelled on my own and would again this year, but I don't need to:thumbsup:

Bungleaio 05-07-2011 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlin (Post 523501)
I'm in has Jamie got in yet?

Roll on the beers pal, hopefully will be there earlier this time won't have to play catch up with you lot lol!!! :thumbsup:

Nothing yet but he's coming along anyway as it's his birthday. We'll be ther from lunch time to get some practice in, I'll do a few laps of the track too :thumbsup:

daz 06-07-2011 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sideshowbob (Post 523519)

Col doesnt have any friends, thats why he doesnt understand..

carlin 07-07-2011 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bungleaio (Post 523588)
Nothing yet but he's coming along anyway as it's his birthday. We'll be ther from lunch time to get some practice in, I'll do a few laps of the track too :thumbsup:

Lol sounds like I plan not sure what time I will be there on Firday as need to sort lift over but hopefully it won't be as late as I was last time as I ain't in London them few days with work.
Plus I won't have to play catch up with lot again on the beer :D

Col 07-07-2011 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daz (Post 523831)
Col doesnt have any friends, thats why he doesnt understand..

You can walk then, biatch!