oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   The PlayGround (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Formula 1 2012. (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94679)

Nas 27-02-2012 06:58 PM

Formula 1 2012.

Yipeeeeee, Formula 1 2012 is revving up soon:thumbsup:.
Just bought Sky sports ,With Sky Sports Formula 1 :thumbsup:

Any thoughts about teams etc?
Red bull+vettel:wub:wub.
Also i think Mark webbers Separate red bull team should really get their setup right,as last years setup was AWFUL!.

I do hope Massa and Hamilton have sorted there differences.

Thanks.

matthew 27-02-2012 07:01 PM

alonso and hamilton?
do you mean massa and hamilton?

Nas 27-02-2012 07:02 PM

Just corrected,got mixed up lol.

matthew 27-02-2012 07:07 PM

thought that was what you meant lol.
Yeah I can't wait for it all to start again really looking forward to it, Thats all I hope is that vettel isnt so dominant and we have much closer racing this year :thumbsup:

Nas 27-02-2012 07:12 PM

For Germans like me,Vettel is a God.:lol:

Without Vettel,we are nothing lol.

If vettel can keep the precision and agility,he could pull it off again. He also needs to keep focused at ALL time,Canada was awful,me screaming at the tv,dropping my drink and crying lol. In Canada there was a lack of focus by Vettel.

Thanks.

mark christopher 27-02-2012 07:45 PM

i wont be whatchin much like i have not whatched wrc, refuse to pay (f1 case murdochs pocket)

MikePimlott 27-02-2012 08:13 PM

F1 is still on bbc for qualifying and races? I thought The only advantage of buying sky sports F1 is live practise

paulc 27-02-2012 08:19 PM

I think the bcc only have afew of the races and sky have the rest :(

Col 27-02-2012 08:23 PM

No idea about qualifiying, but the BBC are showing highlights of all races, and around 1/2 the live, full length races, with sky showing all practice, quali and races.

Maddy 27-02-2012 08:26 PM

Sick of having to pay extra to watch sport,gutted but looks like ill have to splash out.
Anybody know the Fixtures as to whos got what,BBC = what races and SKY= what races.

Cheers

bodgit 27-02-2012 08:34 PM

Started watching F1 in 1994. Had no option was flat on my back in a spinal ward and others had the control.
It was the weekend Ratzenberger and Senna died sort of got hooked on it and since then have only missed two live races, one by choice last year.
This year I wont be buying sky and its going to be hard to avoid the result all day untill the bbc put it out.
I,ll try to see if I can get it on livescorehunter.com

Nas 27-02-2012 09:00 PM

I haven't missed a race since 4 or 5 years old :).
If i'm racing i record it and come back and watch it.

Ok as for the sky sports thing.

IF YOU HAVE SKY+HD formula 1 is FREEEEEEE yes FREEEEE.
If you dont (like me). Sky sports £15.00 ish i think. I only payed £10.00 some deal going on.
(monthly payments)

You cant only buy the sky sports channel,you either have to buy HD or buy the sky sports entire package.

As my dad watches Cricket and i watch F1,we just bought the entire package.

Thanks.

Nas 27-02-2012 09:03 PM

'It was known in June that the BBC would be showing the Monaco Grand Prix, the British Grand Prix and the final race of the season (in Brazil) live as part of the deal, but they have now confirmed the other seven live races. They are China, Spain, Europe (Valencia), Belgium, Singapore, Korea and Abu Dhabi.'

http://www.thecheckeredflag.co.uk/20...2-f1-coverage/

Maddy 27-02-2012 09:10 PM

Cheers mate

Captainlips 27-02-2012 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NASIR (Post 626115)
I haven't missed a race since 4 or 5 years old :).
If i'm racing i record it and come back and watch it.

Ok as for the sky sports thing.

IF YOU HAVE SKY+HD formula 1 is FREEEEEEE yes FREEEEE.
If you dont (like me). Sky sports £15.00 ish i think. I only payed £10.00 some deal going on.
(monthly payments)

You cant only buy the sky sports channel,you either have to buy HD or buy the sky sports entire package.

As my dad watches Cricket and i watch F1,we just bought the entire package.

Thanks.

Your the fool for wasting your money (but you are German :lol:).
There will hundreds of live streaming channels, alot are in hd and good quality. I ditch sky to do this to watch football, so I would be certain the shitty F1 would be the same.
Or just watch the highlights on normal tv, you get to watch it quicker and miss out all the shite :thumbsup:

The Marcos Graveyard 28-02-2012 02:58 PM

Can't wait for the season to start, but deffo won't be getting Sky, I'll be searching the satellites for any sort of F1 feed, racing is racing in any language.

eyeayen 28-02-2012 07:22 PM

I used to watch the F1 every single race but it became tire some and just a precession, I've tried to get back into it for the last few years but I just can't find the interest for it :confused:

I prefer the Moto GP, the over takes and stuff are far more exciting and interesting to watch, although last year the grid was so small it was loosing that, the 125's ( now Moto 3 ) and the Moto 2 races are great, 40 ish bikes on the grid, spectacular first corners.

And the pit girls are always nice to look at before the race starts :thumbsup:

Nas 28-02-2012 08:28 PM

I'm Jeremy Clarkson when it comes to Motorbikes.LOL. Hate them!!.
MARCH 9th!!!! :)
Lets see how the new Sky presenters will be,i preferd Coulthard, Eddie and Humphrey to be honest,but their with the BBC or should say they 'were'.

Thanks.

gainsy 28-02-2012 08:46 PM

As im racing most sundays anyway im quite happy to watch the rerun minus all the crap when i get home, used to love it but moto gp & superbikes are way better these days for entertainment
The lack of proper overtaking & stupid rules has ruined the sport in my opinion, ok you still get some overtaking once they are allowed to open the rear wing but that aint real racing like we used to get from mansell, senna, prost etc etc, everytime lewis tried a gutsy overtake last season he was hauled before the stewards, let them race properly i say

matthew 28-02-2012 09:03 PM

guy's if your not happy with the way things are going with f1 and the bbc please sign this e-petition.

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/57