oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Team Durango (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   UK Driver Confirmed (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26842)

carlin 08-07-2009 12:53 PM

UK Driver Confirmed

http://www.redrc.net/2009/07/adam-sk...-team-durango/

Nice one ADAM

carlin 08-07-2009 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlin (Post 262376)

Also me thinks if Adam driving this, then RC DISCO must be the UK Dist then Hmmmmm :p

c0sie 08-07-2009 01:05 PM

"Disco disco disco disco"...

Sorry, everytime I see/hear RCDisco I just start singing in my head :S

Darren Boyle 08-07-2009 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlin (Post 262380)
Also me thinks if Adam driving this, then RC DISCO must be the UK Dist then Hmmmmm :p

Without a doubt, thats why no-one knows what is going on :eh?:

Adam Skelding 08-07-2009 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMS Racing (Post 262398)
Without a doubt, thats why no-one knows what is going on :eh?:

Hi all,
It seems that something needs clearing up straight from the off.
RCDisco are not the distributor for Team Durango products, all model shop enquiries for Team Durango products and spares should be directed to the link from the www.team-durango.com homepage.

The DEX410 is going together very nicely and will be out at EastTrax for the Mid-East regional this weekend.

I shall also be at the Southport National with the car, feel free to come over and ask any questions.

The Race Place will be supporting Team Durango customers with full spares back-ups at National level. Other trackside model shops will be offering the same assitance in your local region.

:thumbsup:

c0sie 08-07-2009 01:47 PM

Remember to post some pics of your DEX here for us to dribble over Adam :)

sime46 08-07-2009 01:50 PM

Nice one Adam. Look forward to seeing it go on sunday. Any news re its commercial release date? You seem to have stolen my race number and put it on your sig!!!!LOL.:D

Adam Skelding 08-07-2009 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sime46 (Post 262409)
Nice one Adam. Look forward to seeing it go on sunday. Any news re its commercial release date? You seem to have stolen my race number and put it on your sig!!!!LOL.:D

Commercial release date is as we have mentioned before late July early Aug. Just dotting the i's and crossing the t's.

Hmm. You need to check the race list on sunday for my BRCA number..... I nabbed it a couple of years ago and I won't be letting it go.

As for pics. A well known retired painter is working his magic as we speak. I just need to chuck my radio gear in and some more photos will be up on Friday.

blitzboy 08-07-2009 02:16 PM

nice one adam ,,,,,, keeping tel then mate will have to sort your pit board out mate ,,,,, come and see me at the regional or national mate

Darren Boyle 08-07-2009 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam Skelding (Post 262404)
Hi all,
RCDisco are not the distributor for Team Durango products, all model shop enquiries for Team Durango products and spares should be directed to the link from the www.team-durango.com homepage.

The DEX410 is going together very nicely and will be out at EastTrax for the Mid-East regional this weekend.

I shall also be at the Southport National with the car, feel free to come over and ask any questions.

The Race Place will be supporting Team Durango customers with full spares back-ups at National level. Other trackside model shops will be offering the same assitance in your local region.

Adam, so Durango UK and Disco tecque are NOTHING to do with each other here in the UK then ??? Sure I heard different somwhere or maybe JD really does think we are all dumb ;)

sime46 08-07-2009 02:22 PM

YOU Swineeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Good call Adam. Good luck with the car dude. If it goes like it looks your deffo onto a winner.:D

mes 08-07-2009 02:33 PM

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!

Make sure to push through a DEX210! :wub

Adam Skelding 08-07-2009 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMS Racing (Post 262421)
Adam, so Durango UK and Disco tecque are NOTHING to do with each other here in the UK then ??? Sure I heard different somwhere or maybe JD really does think we are all dumb ;)

They are seperate entities. This I can confirm.

KinWild 08-07-2009 02:47 PM

Congratulations Adam, i hope you get even faster with the Durango.

Body Paint 08-07-2009 03:08 PM

Congrats Adam, I'll look forward to a bit of tyre kicking at Southport :lol:

Darren Boyle 08-07-2009 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam Skelding (Post 262434)
They are seperate entities. This I can confirm.

So are DMS Racing and X-Factory UK ;)

Any way lets not let this detract from the topic, good luck Adam with your own new venture and I hope the car goes as sweet as it looks, will bump into you and share a few words at one of the forthcoming nationals I hope

Full Metal Jacket 08-07-2009 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam Skelding (Post 262404)
Hi all,

So you will be running the final commercial version or still not quite yet? :drool:

Adam Skelding 08-07-2009 03:36 PM

It's pretty close.
It's probably stuff no-one will notice, but it's there....

GRIFF55 08-07-2009 04:31 PM

Well done Adam and good luck with that soooooo sexy piece of machinery:drool:.
I shall come over at southport for a drool if thats ok?:D

telboy 08-07-2009 04:43 PM

Hmmm, I had my grubby little mitts on the kit last night.:p

Look well sweet (well, as sweet as one can look when its in bits in a box!), but then you'll all see that at the weekend. :)

I did try to con/convince him to accidently leave it at my house....but he was having none of it. :(

......Queue the ME entry levels rising just so people can see it in the flesh! :lol: