oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Race Chat (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Schumacher Customer Service (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165385)

i4n 23-03-2015 11:19 AM

Schumacher Customer Service

I've just been on the receiving end of some fantastic customer service from Schumacher (Trish being my main POC). He helped me through a problem they hadn't seen before and sent me several bits through the post to try until the problem was fixed.

A lot of companies could learn from this business practice.

Many thanks Trish and Schumacher :thumbsup:

Ashlandchris 23-03-2015 11:23 AM

Excellent. Nice to hear good news and also that companies are still going the extra mile.

I too had a fabulous experience with Schumacher last year following some problems with a speed passion ESC as well as a SP motor (separate incidents). As the UK distributor, Schumacher dealt with both in a fantastic manner.

As I posted over the weekend, I have also had a brill experience with Absima going further than they strictly needed to

Keep up the great work everyone :thumbsup:

corsair 01-04-2015 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i4n (Post 905332)
I've just been on the receiving end of some fantastic customer service from Schumacher (Trish being my main POC). He helped me through a problem they hadn't seen before and sent me several bits through the post to try until the problem was fixed.

A lot of companies could learn from this business practice.

Many thanks Trish and Schumacher :thumbsup:

Actually, I'm very keen to know. What was the problem you faced?
I run a K1A and KF2 currently.

Welshy40 01-04-2015 04:55 PM

I agree, when they changed the mini spikes i bought the new ones and second run they exploded, well with me anyway and I got Robin by chance and as expected was brilliant in sorting me out with a new set.

jimmy 01-04-2015 05:50 PM

You can't fault Schumacher to be fair. You rarely even have to go to them directly as there's so many team drivers more than willing to help out.

xfactor 01-04-2015 06:30 PM

Well,

I will be on my 3 call to them tomorrow about a issue. Called them yesterday was told I would have a call today, nothing. I was asked for my email by them yesterday and was told I would have a email today again, nothing.

Will try for the 3rd time tomorrow for a answer.:thumbdown:

h0m3sy 01-04-2015 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xfactor (Post 906611)
Well,

I will be on my 3 call to them tomorrow about a issue. Called them yesterday was told I would have a call today, nothing. I was asked for my email by them yesterday and was told I would have a email today again, nothing.

Will try for the 3rd time tomorrow for a answer.:thumbdown:

What's the issue your having?

reelman_fishing 01-04-2015 10:24 PM

Never in several years of being with Schumacher have I ever had an issue with them. Their service is second to none:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Not like some others I can mention

DCM 02-04-2015 06:17 AM

After an issue building my KF2 kit recently, I called up, issue sorted, Andy Murray even looked me up on FaceBook to check some details...... above and beyond good customer service that is!!

cmgreen 02-04-2015 08:29 AM

If Carlsberg did customer service :thumbsup:

Best rc cars out there!

i4n 02-04-2015 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corsair (Post 906578)
Actually, I'm very keen to know. What was the problem you faced?
I run a K1A and KF2 currently.

I had a problem with the vented shock caps - no matter what I did when building one of them I had oil coming out of the small hole under the main bleeder hole but the other 3 were fine (I presume this is in case you over fill them and it comes out there past the sealing O ring rather than 'blowing' the shock like we used). Turns out one of the shock bodies I had in the K1 Aero kit I had built up wasn't up to spec and the threaded portion the shock cap goes onto wasn't long enough. This meant it wasn't sealing against the O ring and the oil could go straight out of the hole. It wasn't a problem when using the original diaphragms as they are a bit thicker so sealed fine.

It wasn't something Trish had seen before and I got replacement parts sent out really quickly to solve it :thumbsup:.