oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   North West (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   NNRC Regional (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150411)

stuart slmcc 05-05-2014 04:23 PM

NNRC Regional

Hi guys n girls some info for you.
regionalbookingin@gmail.com
The track is located at Dingle Rural Business Park, Vicarage Lane, Kirkham, PR4 3RX.

GPS Coordinates:

Longitude: -2.829660
Latitude: 53.780365

The butty van should be open for you food needs and I ask that you ALL park in the field please.

Gates open at 7 am and booking in at 8.00 with a timed practice in heat order starting at 8.30 am

In so far

Stuart Jones
Chris Cherry
Simon Larkin
Lee Hodgson
Gavin Corlla
Adam Perei
Andy Woods
Ben Woods
Chris Miniero
Alister Sharp
Gareth Hill
Paul Crompton
Steven Ball
Joel Maher
Lee Akeroyd
Callum Akeroyd-Bench
James Pritchard
Jamie Banks
Gavin Collingwood

PaulRotheram 05-05-2014 04:39 PM

Are there going to be any meetings before hand for this? Ideally i wish to go to the venues im taking part in before hand so it isnt totally alien on the day.

Andywoods 05-05-2014 05:19 PM

Regional

Hi you have missed my brother ben woods off i booked us both in at same time and you sent confirmation that we were both in?

stuart slmcc 05-05-2014 05:51 PM

I will try and find out . During there normal club meetings there is a break for half hour or so, so you "mite" be able to use the track in the down time but get in touch just to make sure. The track is being shortened the day before to bring the lap times down.

andy110m 05-05-2014 08:12 PM

I can't really see NNRC having a warm up event as this is primarily an 8th track, however, I think this will be a really good event. I ran my 2wd in the lunch break at the last nitro meeting and it was really good. On the full track I was getting 37 second laps and as Stuart said the track is going to be shortened.

NNRC haven't published a summer calendar yet, only confirming the NRS (Nitro Regional) date and the 10th regional so I can't tell you when the next meeting will be although at a guess I'd suggest the 18th?

Gavin Collingwood 06-05-2014 02:21 PM

Having watched a video of the place I'm worried..... The astro isn't even sealed/pinned down so it all overlaps and there's sooooo much sand.
I've just being constantly told by 1/8th drivers that NNRC is rough even for 1/8th so how can it run 1/10?...

stuart slmcc 06-05-2014 06:43 PM

Wasn't the same said about stoke last year prior to the meeting ??? Its going to be shorter and after all we are "off road" . Its not bad I as well as others have run cars there. I was challenged with finding venues in the north west to run at this year and the clubs reps voted to go there so yes partly my fault for spending my time emailing ringing and traveling to one or 2 places trying to find venues for us to race at in the north west. Now i am not having a dig here but if ANYONE wants a chance to help my inbox is always open and feel free to find me at the meetings (good luck) buy the way :):)

Gavin Collingwood 06-05-2014 09:52 PM

I understand that Stuart but to be fair to stoke their astro was cut together and pinned. This place looks like bury did before we'd cut it with just astro overlapping each other, now I had a go on the new bury before we had cut it and I can tell you it was near undrivable with a 1/10th car. I'm not having a go at anyone I'm just airing my concerns and I for one will be venturing down to NNRC myself before I book in.

danDanEFC 06-05-2014 10:00 PM

Ignore Gavin, he won't cheer up until David Moyes comes back to Man Utd.

Two new venues gave been added this season, the key word being NEW!

If the majority of racers think they are crap we won't go again. However lets give them a go before we make any decisions.

Gavin Collingwood 06-05-2014 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danDanEFC (Post 856032)
Ignore Gavin, he won't cheer up until David Moyes comes back to Man Utd.

Two new venues gave been added this season, the key word being NEW!

If the majority of racers think they are crap we won't go again. However lets give them a go before we make any decisions.

You sobered up yet Aidan?! Ha! I'm not moaning I just think straight away from the looks of it the astro hasn't been laid right for 1/10th. But we'll see.
I also have no qualms with Pendle as I've raced there and it's smooth enough to run 1/10 and it will be a successful meeting.

andy110m 07-05-2014 07:58 AM

Gav, the astro is overlayed but it is in the direction of the travel so you don't notice it.

I've been looking at the calendar and I don't think there'll be a meeting at NNRC till our 10th regional. This is because MMRX have a regional on the 18th, and all clubs part of the NRS regional series agree not to run on those weekends to encourage people to do the NRS.

It'll be a good event Gav don't worry. Different, probably yes but I'm sure we'll all have a good time. As I say I ran my 10th car there and had no problems.

Lastly to finally put your mind at rest, the back section of the track, from the double is bumpy and this is what some 8th racers have complained about but we aren't going to be on that section. We're going to be on the newer front part which is a lot flatter.

Your going to be asking people to trust the new Bury track is worth visiting, and by the way it is, I had a great time on Sunday, so give NNRC the same chance.

danDanEFC 07-05-2014 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gavin Collingwood (Post 856038)
You sobered up yet Aidan?!

I sobered up by the time Britain's got talent started!

Gavin Collingwood 07-05-2014 02:35 PM

Ok cool Andy, like I said I'm not slagging it off as I've not raced there was just putting my worries across, I just wanted someone with insight to give a bit more information and you have. Good i'll book in then

stuart slmcc 07-05-2014 06:54 PM

Updated list for both 2 & 4 wd

Stuart Jones
Chris Cherry
Simon Larkin
Lee Hodgson
Gavin Corlla
Adam Perei
Andy Woods
Ben Woods
Chris Miniero
Alister Sharp
Gareth Hill
Paul Crompton
Steven Ball
Joel Maher
Lee Akeroyd
Callum Akeroyd-Bench
James Pritchard
Jamie Banks
Gavin Collingwood

gazhillAE 09-05-2014 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stuart slmcc (Post 856185)
Updated list for both 2 & 4 wd

Stuart Jones
Chris Cherry
Simon Larkin
Lee Hodgson
Gavin Corlla
Adam Perei
Andy Woods
Ben Woods
Chris Miniero
Alister Sharp
Gareth Hill
Paul Crompton
Steven Ball
Joel Maher
Lee Akeroyd
Callum Akeroyd-Bench
James Pritchard
Jamie Banks
Gavin Collingwood

Stu

Can you seperate who's booked in for what if poss
It's easier to understand going forward

Gaz

stuart slmcc 09-05-2014 03:05 PM

Current list

2wd
Stuart Jones
Chris Cherry
Simon Larkin
Jamie Banks
Terance Baxendale
Tommy Tansley
Adam Perei
Adrian Burke
Antony Washington
Gavin Corlla
Alistair Sharp
Gavin Collingwood
Luke Holdsworth
Chris Elworthy
Gavin Crolla
James Prichard
Joel Maher
Josh Holdsworth
Ashley Fensom
Terry Fensom
Ian Joyner
Dan Webster
Dean Washington
Lee Washington
Declen Washington
Andrew Cottom
Mark Steel snr
Gareth Hill
Nick Caro
Ben Woods
Andy Woods
Tom Patison
Paul Crompton
Lee Hodgson
Chris Miniero
Steven Ball
Lee Akeroyd
Callum Akeroyd Bench
Paul Rotheram
Louis Henderson
Simon Rice
Owen Rice
Paul Smith
David Myszkowski
Ian McLarney
Mathew Sinclair
4wd list

Adam Perei
Antony Washington
Luke Holdsworth
Gavin Crolla
James Prichard
Joel Maher
Josh Holdsworth
Ashley Fensom
Dean Washington
Lee Washington
Declen Washington
Andrew Cottom
Mark Steel Snr
Gareth Hill
Paul Crompton
Simon Rice
Owen Rice
Jonny Allen
Gaz Howorth
John Dewhurst

If I have missed anyone please let me no

andy110m 09-05-2014 05:00 PM

Hi Stuart,

You've missed me off 2 and 4 please mate.

Andy Cottom,
2wd PT - 5399806
4wd PT - 6499180

Thanks.

stuart slmcc 11-05-2014 06:19 PM

Ive added you in mate.

stuart slmcc 14-05-2014 07:59 PM

List updated

spennyy2k 14-05-2014 08:55 PM

Can you add me please

Steven spencer
2wd - 5something