oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   WRCA (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   WRCA Race Results (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58246)

Jamie.T 28-11-2010 06:18 PM

WRCA Race Results

Swansea Rd 1 results now online at www.swansearc.co.uk under the
"results" tab.

Roy 28-11-2010 06:38 PM

Great to see the results up so quick

Hope the meeting went well.

axeman 28-11-2010 06:44 PM

Great day

Just want to thank the swansea crew for a great fun day!!!!

I would also like to thank Mr Knight for his gentle nudge in the A final, revenge will be mine at Cobra!!!:p

Also going on the A final, I do think we need Ref in all A finals to keep a eye on the lead cars to make other drivers aware of there presence..

I'm happy to help out with this would anyone else like to put there name forwards!!!! (Reg, Pops, Craig etc etc)

Big thanks to all who came!!! even though it ended my winning streak at swansea!!!

Pops 28-11-2010 10:43 PM

Awesome venue, club,atmosphere and racing yet again at the swansea club:thumbsup:
As Steve has already mentioned, Could we have some basic rules!! The 4wd A final turned into nothing less than a street bash. Not by all, some drivers are very curtious and understand basic rules, others dont!!

Its not compulsory to take out the car that is lapping you!!(even on the second time in the same race) not forgetting 4 qualifying rounds of the same!!

Other cars are not targets!

Again i totally agree with Steve, something needs to be done here or at least everyone who races briefed on this BEFORE the racing starts.

If some of the drivers can be curtious then so can the others..Certain drivers are very new to racing and can hold 2nd place in an a final whilst giving respect and consideration to the other racers!!

Once again, well done swansea, another fab day:thumbsup:

c0sie 28-11-2010 11:51 PM

Name and shame Dave, or we could play hangman to eek out the embarressment :)

axeman 29-11-2010 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pops (Post 437095)
Awesome venue, club,atmosphere and racing yet again at the swansea club:thumbsup:
As Steve has already mentioned, Could we have some basic rules!! The 4wd A final turned into nothing less than a street bash. Not by all, some drivers are very curtious and understand basic rules, others dont!!

Its not compulsory to take out the car that is lapping you!!(even on the second time in the same race) not forgetting 4 qualifying rounds of the same!!

Other cars are not targets!

Again i totally agree with Steve, something needs to be done here or at least everyone who races briefed on this BEFORE the racing starts.

If some of the drivers can be curtious then so can the others..Certain drivers are very new to racing and can hold 2nd place in an a final whilst giving respect and consideration to the other racers!!

Once again, well done swansea, another fab day:thumbsup:

Is that your name down to help ref future finals Dave????

hywel 29-11-2010 11:24 AM

Nice to see that this topic has raised its ugly head again .

well done Steve for putting your name forward
I deligate you to sort out a team of refs for the next event [lol]
they are needed but its suprising how many people as suddenly busy fixing things when it comes down to it on the day Have fun H Chairman

apologies for not being there sunday Man flu :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

DCM 29-11-2010 11:28 AM

Can of worms fully open!!

To be fair on everyone, the person reffing shouldn't have an interest in that final, preferably a racer.

hywel 29-11-2010 11:31 AM

And sponsered by Spec Savers lol

DCM 29-11-2010 11:35 AM

So no football Ref's then!! lol

Balders 29-11-2010 12:37 PM

More ref's are a great idea, I will put my cap in the ring if you need more helpers.

I think also we need to start running more visable numbers on the cars, not cut down or hidden etc. Yes I know we all know what each others cars look like but during racing and qualifying its difficult to tell if the car behind you is lapping or racing you. That way when the race order is called out after a minute or so you know where you are and exactly what car you are chasing and what car is chasing you. Hope that makes sense... :D

DCM 29-11-2010 12:40 PM

if it is a BRCA event, you shouldn't be cutting down your race numbers though.... if you are, that's a penalty.

c0sie 29-11-2010 12:40 PM

Dont you guys propose anything at your AGM's? lol

millzy 29-11-2010 01:21 PM

any event i at i will be available to reff heats and finals long as im given time to work on my car(s) and race lol

GRIFF55 29-11-2010 01:44 PM

pro line numbers are nice and highly visible!
good day had by all i hope?