oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vintage RC (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   PB ACE - The Prototype (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=208341)

Mike73 21-10-2020 10:37 PM

PB ACE - The Prototype

1 Attachment(s)
After information and if possible loads more pictures of the PB ACE Prototype, the mid motored version that was trialled but never made it into production. Very interested in this car and also spares to keep my PB Ace alive so please PM me if you can help.
I’ve seen one mag article on the prototype if I can’t find a car in the flesh I’d really like to build one if at all possible.
Thanks for reading and helping where you can 😀

Welshy40 22-10-2020 08:06 PM

Very nice, kindof schumacher based, have you tried facebook as you get a worldwide audience and may have more luck.

Mike73 22-10-2020 09:56 PM

Hey thanks for responding, i will try Facebook as well was covering all bases. Live in hope as I’ve very little to go off at the mo. Do have a few ace and maxima parts you never know 😀

Dirt-Racer 29-10-2020 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike73 (Post 1012196)
After information and if possible loads more pictures of the PB ACE Prototype, the mid motored version that was trialled but never made it into production. Very interested in this car and also spares to keep my PB Ace alive so please PM me if you can help.
I’ve seen one mag article on the prototype if I can’t find a car in the flesh I’d really like to build one if at all possible.
Thanks for reading and helping where you can 😀

Finding one is almost impossible, you maybe more lucky with the Mustang or the occasional Maxima, but the ACE? :confused: GL

Mike73 02-11-2020 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dirt-Racer (Post 1012262)
Finding one is almost impossible, you maybe more lucky with the Mustang or the occasional Maxima, but the ACE? :confused: GL

Hey I’m extremely lucky to have an Ace, however I’m looking for info on the prototype which was a mid motor version. Found very little information so far looking for loads more photographs and who knows a car would be great 😊

Dirt-Racer 03-11-2020 04:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike73 (Post 1012305)
Hey I’m extremely lucky to have an Ace, however I’m looking for info on the prototype which was a mid motor version. Found very little information so far looking for loads more photographs and who knows a car would be great ��

If you're the Mike I spoke to the other day from Wales then I think we spoke about this at minute lengths. You were up late on FB the other night. Hope the wife didn't get mad at you? :D lol

Mike73 03-11-2020 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dirt-Racer (Post 1012306)
If you're the Mike I spoke to the other day from Wales then I think we spoke about this at minute lengths. You were up late on FB the other night. Hope the wife didn't get mad at you? :D lol

That’s me fella, covering all bases in my search and rescue mission :D

isobarik 06-11-2020 10:47 PM

well at least they lowered the batteries from the start lcg is good

would love to see one on the tracks

mvh iso