oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2012 (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=160)
-   -   BRCA 1/10th Off-Road 2012 National Closing Date (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95492)

CharlieF 07-03-2012 05:41 PM

BRCA 1/10th Off-Road 2012 National Closing Date

As the closing date for 1/10th Off-Road National entries is Wednesday 14th March 2012 (that is next Wednesday) I was wondering who amongst the F1 and National F2 clan are not going to enter this year?

Regards

RudeTony 07-03-2012 05:50 PM

You are a true Gem Charlie.
I've done mine LOL
Lovely reminder - Catch up soon

ScottyP 08-03-2012 05:42 AM

Is it possible for international entrants to run in a round of the national series?

I'll be in the UK for work the end of June so figured I could have a run in round 4 at Oswestry.

Guess it could be tricky as I have no 'F' grading and I understand places are highly sought after.

Cheers,
Scott

RudeTony 08-03-2012 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScottyP (Post 629831)
Is it possible for international entrants to run in a round of the national series?

I'll be in the UK for work the end of June so figured I could have a run in round 4 at Oswestry.

Guess it could be tricky as I have no 'F' grading and I understand places are highly sought after.

Cheers,
Scott

Scott
You need to be a member of the BRCA and you will certainly be a reserve.
I am not sure if no F grading still allows you to compete but to be fair, you won't get in mate. I suppose always worth putting your name down. Must be a BRCA member though.

CharlieF 08-03-2012 10:17 AM

Good to hear that you have now entered Tony because you were on the list of possible non-entries mentioned to me!!!

Scott - As an international driver your Formula grade (F Grade) is F5 buy virtue of not having competed in any UK regional competions to improve your grade. This makes gaining entry into the UK national competition difficult as Tony has said.
Having said that nothing stopping you joining the BRCA and making an entry application for the event(s) you want to enter. You will certainly be on the reserve list but movement in these does occur as the events come closer and you will be advised by email every time you advance up the list.
Regards

Big G 08-03-2012 10:34 AM

My friend Ray was F5 last year and even though he was reserve for all 4 rounds he entered he got a place at all 4 (although his son was born on round 6 so had to miss southport)

mattybucks 08-03-2012 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScottyP (Post 629831)

Cheers,
Scott

Hi Scott,

Off topic I know but...

What date on you coming to the UK? I will be holding a 2 day meeting on the 16/17 June.

Thanks Matt.

ScottyP 09-03-2012 04:44 AM

Thx for the feedback all. Seems like a bit of a long shot.

@Matty - arrival date TBC, but potentially feasible to be there June 16/17. Where's your race being held?

Cheers,
Scott