oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Xtreme - VEGA (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   NEW WEBSITE!! (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5417)

XTREME RC 18-09-2007 06:31 PM

NEW WEBSITE!!

Hi Guys

Hi Guys
We are pleased to announce that the all new Team Xtreme home of the Predator is now up and running!

There is some work to be done to get it 100%, but you can now order safe and securely! :)

www.teamxtreme.co.uk/store

MHeadling 18-09-2007 08:51 PM

very nice website, just the spares support predator needed. Good Job!:D

Rob Fitzgerald 25-09-2007 02:56 PM

Hi

I have been trying to email Lewis with little success - could you please advise of the correct email address ?

Ron Burgundy 26-09-2007 02:40 AM

So what do you guys think of Tom Yardy's move to HB...?

Will there be another Predator in the A's National Series again for a while? Not good news for Xtreme I wouldnt think??

dancoog 26-09-2007 06:20 AM

Drivers

I think woody will drop a big suprise on everyone htis coming year and place very highly with his new kit..
I think very good things are in the cards for this new season.. don't be too taken aback if the Pred is a top 10 finisher in most of the nationals this year...:)

mendocino 05-10-2007 06:49 AM

Hello everyone!

Have somebody here ordered some parts from the teamextreme website?

I made an order at the beginning of the week, an got no response at all from teamextreme (even when I mailed for info.)

A friend of mine ordered a spur gear 3 weeks ago!!! I have still no news of his order... what is going on? :eh?:

Have someone the same experience with them?

That bothers me as the previous site (ttechracing) has super fast for delivery.... (that's why I order on line rather than to my local dealer... :wtf:)

big_boss 05-10-2007 07:16 AM

Hi Mendo
I ordered some parts from them 2 weeks ago & got it last week, just as quick as TTech ever were. this was my first order placed with the new owners. I also got an email confirming this order a short while after placing it, I believe it's an automated response.
My suggestion is to give them a call.
cheers

New Losi 05-10-2007 07:34 AM

My experience is a little different, I order on last Friday morning and the parts came on Saturday morning ready for the Sunday which I was very impressed with. I also had trouble finding a part on their website so emailed them, 4 hours later I had an email back explaining how to find the parts. It's been a great service so far. I'd certainly drop them another email or phone them. I had a miles better service than I'd expect from any spares supplier.

mendocino 05-10-2007 08:58 AM

I got news from teamextreme, apparently the items have been send, but the post is on strike...

So not their fault, I'm happy to learn that! :-)

mendocino 08-10-2007 02:37 PM

I've received my pieces on friday!! :D

big_boss 08-10-2007 05:44 PM

Good news then

ramdrive 08-10-2007 11:50 PM

Site is down....

Looks like my X11 order is now a B44 order!

Cooper 09-10-2007 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ramdrive (Post 64069)
Site is down....

Looks like my X11 order is now a B44 order!

http://www.teamxtreme.co.uk/store/ it works again

big_boss 09-10-2007 01:24 PM

"Site is down....

Looks like my X11 order is now a B44 order!"

A bit fickle aren't we?

XTREME RC 09-10-2007 03:32 PM

A SLIGHT PROB WITH THE SERVER, UP AND RUNNING NOW!!!

ramdrive 10-10-2007 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big_boss (Post 64122)
"Site is down....

Looks like my X11 order is now a B44 order!"

A bit fickle aren't we?

Should have added the :rolleyes:

The pred is the best car out there IMHO, I have owned every single pred model inc the first ones with the carbon tubs!

big_boss 10-10-2007 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ramdrive (Post 64248)
Should have added the :rolleyes:

The pred is the best car out there IMHO, I have owned every single pred model inc the first ones with the carbon tubs!

:rolleyes:

how's that?

big_boss 10-10-2007 12:20 PM

only joking with you, I'm a long time follower of the pred too.
all's good.

Deathpion 12-10-2007 08:12 AM

No reply

Hi! I'm from Malaysia and new to the pred. I got one XRS couple of months with all the necessary works and comes with 100% transmission guarantee, but after running the car for 3 rounds I found that the Diff Rings has shattered to 3 pieces resulting in the misaligned crown gear which stripped. I have since emailed a couple of times to the abovementioned website but no reply was given. Even my enquiry on parts and shipping was not answered. I am currently the only one in my country running this car and no parts support whatsoever. My plans for the X11 will definitely be put aside and wait for the Serpent S500. Anyone with any advise is very much appreciated. Thanks.