oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   WRCA (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Hand out Transponders (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149633)

timmy 21-04-2014 09:48 PM

Hand out Transponders

Hi,
We have a few club members who will be racing the WRCA Summer Series with us for the first time this year, and they do not yet have personal transponders of their own or will be running multiple classes and only have the one. This is not a problem for us at Saundersfoot as we have our own hand outs.
Could a representative of the other clubs please post below to confirm whether they have hand outs available or not for their meetings.
Thanks
Tim

dodgydiy 22-04-2014 09:00 PM

or whether standard numbered handouts will work with your system, i know timmy tried out a couple of ours at gwent wrca last year and they wouldnt work with the system they were using

DCM 22-04-2014 09:55 PM

The WRCA is providing the lap counting this year.

As for handout transponders, COBRA doesn't have any.

If someone has the red AMB handout transponders, they should work with all AMB systems that take PT's.

DCM 22-04-2014 09:55 PM

The WRCA is providing the lap counting this year.

As for handout transponders, COBRA doesn't have any.

If someone has the red AMB handout transponders, they should work with all AMB systems that take PT's.

timmy 23-04-2014 09:00 PM

Steve, as i understand it, the WRCA is only providing the laptop, the lap counting is being provided by the clubs, hence my question.

We have the red amb handouts at Saundersfoot, but as Sooty said above, we took some up to GNR last year but they couldn't get their system to recognise them.

Roy 24-04-2014 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timmy (Post 853570)

We have the red amb handouts at Saundersfoot, but as Sooty said above, we took some up to GNR last year but they couldn't get their system to recognise them.

Tim,

My understanding is that if your AMB handouts are from the original "System 20" they are not compatible and will not work on the newer AMBrc System.

Balders 24-04-2014 05:33 PM

how many people we talking about here? 1 or 2 then I'm sure we can sort something out but 10+ maybe a problem. :)

Ian F 24-04-2014 09:13 PM

The handouts are ambrc

timmy 07-05-2014 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balders (Post 853693)
how many people we talking about here? 1 or 2 then I'm sure we can sort something out but 10+ maybe a problem. :)

Mike, i've been waiting for confirmation of no's before replying. Due to exams etc.. there's only going to be 3 needed for this round. We'll bring our club handouts up with us which will hopefully work with your system.

Balders 08-05-2014 09:09 AM

That sounds great, we do have 3 club PT's but they will be first come first serve basis so fingers crossed no one else will need one. :)